Bills to trade to 3?

I hope we dont,  we would have to give up next years 1st to get there and we aren't a superbowl contender yet.. if we had made playoffs last 2 years I could maybe see it, but we still need to load this roster.

This would be an awful move. Impact players can come from all rounds of the draft, giving up early picks to land an interior lineman while your WR Corps is definitely still amongst one of the worst in the league is just a bad move.

They need to move down, acquire an extra 2nd atleast, then move back into the 1st and grab a WR.

I agree DL needs to be addressed, but this class is deep and this would be like trading up for Sammy all over again in a draft class loaded with premium talent at the WR position (Evans, OBJ taken after him in the 1st, Adams, A Rob and Landry all in the 2nd)... They had a great FA, but I think you have more of a chance at finding players to help you win if you have more choices in the first 3 rounds rather than putting all your eggs in one basket like the last regime did with Sammy.  There are lots of quality DL to be had in the first 3 rounds, don’t Whaley this draft.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

1 hour ago, mcdamit said:

its is already happening 

Let me guess Schopp? I mean, if people wanted to, they could easily call in and troll him like people do to Mike Francesca.  

5 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

Wow Quinnen Williams looks like Baby Huey.

But plays like King Kong 

4 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Why would Jets trade with the Bills? Have divisional teams made a trade like this before?

2017 San Fran traded their 2nd and 4th to Seattle for their late round 1st (acquired from Atlanta.)

Highly doubt this happens though.

Edited by Scott7975

43 minutes ago, Chemical said:

It’s still a bad idea. There’s no way you know that’s the case.

Odds are one of the other DTs has a better career.

I don't think you understand how odds work.

If there were literal odds on how successful each draftable DT's career will be (maybe there are? Bovada.com maybe?) in the NFL, I would be willing to bet that Quinnen Williams has the best odds, from an actual, literal betting perspective. It's why he's going to be a top 5 pick. It's why he's considered possibly the best player in the class.

Mind you, I'm not arguing for them making this move. I don't necessarily want them to. But you're going a bit overboard in your preemptive griping, in my opinion.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

jasonlacanfora.png

I rarely use looks as a gauge of a persons intellect, but damn, doesn't this guy have a Chili's bar to be prowling around right now? 

He either has a lazy eye or a glass eye which adds to his weird look.

John Clayton looks very nerdish, which made that commercial of him as a live-with mom metal head funny.

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't think you understand how odds work.

If there were literal odds on how successful each draftable DT's career will be (maybe there are? Bovada.com maybe?) in the NFL, I would be willing to bet that Quinnen Williams has the best odds, from an actual, literal betting perspective. It's why he's going to be a top 5 pick. It's why he's considered possibly the best player in the class.

He probably won’t be the best DT and even if he is won’t be that much better than the next best. 

Also now there’s a rumor it’s for Oliver so lol

Edited by Chemical