Bills to trade to 3?

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

One thing I have learned from this thread: Trading up for anyone other than a QB really pisses a lot of Bills fans off.

Right? Sheesh. "Muh draft picks! Not muh precious draft picks!" Either way people wanna slice it, I guarantee Beane does NOT leave this draft with 10 prospects. He will move around the board and try to turn those 10 picks into 5 or 6 picks happening in the first five rounds. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Right? Sheesh. "Muh draft picks! Not muh precious draft picks!" Either way people wanna slice it, I guarantee Beane does NOT leave this draft with 10 prospects. He will move around the board and try to turn those 10 picks into 5 or 6 picks happening in the first five rounds. 

This isn’t even debatable. This is a terrible idea. Stop talking yourself into it. 

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

This isn’t even debatable. This is a terrible idea. Stop talking yourself into it. 

It's debatable. We are gathered in a corner of the internet specifically for debate...about football...and the Bills...and their current draft situation...which will change numerous times over this weekend. 

Just now, Bangarang said:

Literally every GM is working the phones right now. Saying something could happen or some team might be looking to trade up is fake news. Find me a team that isn’t.

The Houston Oilers?

• Like (+1) 1