Bills to trade to 3?

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Would be so Billsy giving up future 1st for a DT in a loaded DT draft 

when they are in record for Not wanting to do it for a Franchise QB. 

The only thing more Billsy would be giving up next years first for a DT, then firing the GM and Coach this season after going 2-14.

New coach comes in and trades  away the DT on the cheap because he didn’t fit the new scheme..

Edited by Aussie Joe

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting that this is all coming from the jets camp 

That tells us, that a) Yes, apparently the Bills have some interest in moving up whether they do or not,  and B) The Jets wanted this leaked because no deal is in place and they badly want to move down.

They are not going to 3 for a DT and trading with a division rival to do it.  That makes 0 sense.  Its trading up for Watkins with the ability to stay put and draft OBJ, Landry, Cooks, or Evans.  Lawerance and Tillery are better at 9 than Williams, 40, a 4th and next years 2nd.

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If these two teams make a trade with each other, I’ll get a tattoo of IK punching Geno on my jaw.  

Why would IK punch Geno on YOUR jaw?

Edited by jimmy10

4 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

If it's only for the Bills 2nd(40) are people still upset with this trade? 

Yes and it won’t be. 

If someone suggested this yesterday they would have been destroyed.

Be honest and stop trying to talk yourselves into this because it looks like it could happen. This will be a disaster. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

McD defense doesn't call for penetrating tackles.  

We have one player that can rush from the outside and he is 31 and on final year of his contract. 

Allen is a great edge rusher and would make a far greater impact than a 3 technique DT

Then why did they draft Kwan Short at the same time as Star?  He said himself that its important to get pressure up the middle.  The 3-4 is probably doesnt look for that but I dont know of any 4-3 that doesnt.  Lesslie Frazier had Kevin and Pat Williams with the Vikings as well.  Do some research before you quote me please.  Thanks

Murphy is actually pretty good when healthy and the current roomer is Anzah will sign here.

The quickest path to the QB is straight up the middle.  I am really getting sick of having to point out the obvious fact that a QB can step up in the pocket to avoid an outside pass rusher.  However, if he has no pocket to step into then he is in trouble.

Now if you want to if you want to argue that the depth of the draft isnt as good at DE as it is at DT then you would have a valid point.  If we grabbed Sweat or someone of that caliber and trade back in for Simmons I would likely have to change my pants and would willingly climb under Beanes desk.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Yes and it won’t be. 

If someone suggested this yesterday they would have been destroyed.

Be honest and stop trying to talk yourselves into this because it looks like it could happen. This will be a disaster. 

Be honest? Ok in 2013 the Dolphins moved from 12 to 3 for their 2nd round pick. I'm not saying it will happen, saying it's happened before. The Raiders were desperate to move out. Desperate teams make desperate moves.

This is the same GM that drafted Christian Hackenberg in the 2nd...

3 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Then why did they draft Kwan Short at the same time as Star?  He said himself that its important to get pressure up the middle.  The 3-4 is probably doesnt look for that but I dont know of any 4-3 that doesnt.  Lesslie Frazier had Kevin and Pat Williams with the Vikings as well.  Do some research before you quote me please.  Thanks

Murphy is actually pretty good when healthy and the current roomer is Anzah will sign here.

The quickest path to the QB is straight up the middle.  I am really getting sick of having to point out the obvious fact that a QB can step up in the pocket to avoid an outside pass rusher.  However, if he has no pocket to step into then he is in trouble.

Okay.  Draft Wilkins at 9 or Oliver if he slips.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Be honest? Ok in 2013 the Dolphins moved from 12 to 3 for their 2nd round pick. I'm not saying it will happen, saying it's happened before. The Raiders were desperate to move out. Desperate teams make desperate moves.

This is the same GM that drafted Christian Hackenberg in the 2nd...

I was saying be honest with yourself to everyone who wants this to happen. 

If it was proposed yesterday and not about to happen most would be against it. They’re only talking themselves into it now because it looks like it might happen. 

13 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Ok let me be the first.

Fire Beane if he trades to #3 for a DT

In fairness, you said just today that McDermott's defensive scheme "does not call for penetrating tackles", so maybe your understanding of what's needed for defensive success for this team is less than exemplary.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1