Bills to trade to 3?

4 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Williams is an animal. As long as we don't give up picks in the first 2 rounds of next year, I'm good with whatever we have to do to trade up.

Really? I thought this was a deep DT draft? I couldn’t even come up with a more depressing scenario if you asked me this morning. 

5 minutes ago, chef4131 said:

Are the Bills a DLinemen away??  Not sure I understand the thought process 

We have plenty of salary cap for role players that can be signed in FA. We are lacking Elite drafted talent to have these role players surround

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

LaConfora said it so it definitely isn’t happening and why would the Jets do this unless they were getting a massive return?

Why would WE do this unless we were getting a good deal?  If the Jets want to trade down so badly, let them cut us a deal on it.

Works both ways.

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

Why would WE do this unless we were getting a good deal?  If the Jets want to trade down so badly, let them cut us a deal on it.

Works both ways.

Would you want to cut a deal with a division rival just for the sake of moving down?

He's the only player worth trading up for that said I believe it makes the Atlanta rumor hold more water.  If your the bills and that information about trading back with Atlanta is true definitely can see putting out some smoke for cover. 

7 minutes ago, chef4131 said:

Are the Bills a DLinemen away??  Not sure I understand the thought process 

...I would guess McBeane looks to move down into the mid-teens to grab an extra 2nd, looks for DT/Edge/LB (based on FA OL activity) in 1st, and perhaps looks TE/WR in 2nd.....package up lower picks to move up a bit....blah blah blah Old Timer.....

15 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Really? I thought this was a deep DT draft? I couldn’t even come up with a more depressing scenario if you asked me this morning. 

It's deep, but there are no DTs in this draft like Q Williams.  Big drop off in talent after Q Williams.