Bills to trade to 3?

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

See that's for a QB and I think when teams know they are moving up for a QB, it's a rule not to ask apparently, then the price is just higher. The Dolphins moved from 12 to 3 in 2013 for Dion Jordon for just their 2nd round pick.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

See that's for a QB and I think when teams know they are moving up for a QB, it's a rule not to ask apparently, then the price is just higher. The Dolphins moved from 12 to 3 in 2013 for Dion Jordon for just their 2nd round pick.

^this

Definitely seems like this idea is picking up more steam the closer we get to the start of this thing. If they think Q. Williams is the difference maker they need on their DL then I'm fine with it. I have a lot of faith in this front office. I wouldn't want to see them sell the farm to slide up six spots and I'm certain Beane has a limit on what he's willing to give up. He's not going to move so much capital that it'll throw their entire draft off course. He has a calculated plan and if things line up the way he wants, he'll pull the trigger. And if Quinnen Williams goes on to become an All-Pro, no one will care what they gave up to get him.

I think if the Jets are desperate, like the Raiders were in 2013, this could get done for just a 2nd round pick... and would be a steal!

EDIT: Not saying it's the Bills but hey if they get really desperate, it could be.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

13 minutes ago, Wiz said:

I believe it.  Week 16 Pats ran at will against this defense--almost 300 yards!!  Had to be sobering for McBeane.   

Yes...very sobering. We need the right personal to defeat that Patriot OL. 

I hate this idea. Picking a DT that high is a lose-lose from my perspective. If he becomes the next Aaron Donald, you can't afford to keep him, and if he doesn't, he's not worthy of the selection. Now that elite DT's are getting HOF QB money, there needs to be a massive market correction before they're worth investing in again form my point of view. They effectively cost as much as 2 equally elite players at most other positions, and there's not a great reason for it.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1