Bills to trade to 3?

I can't wrap my ahead around how this would work.

Giving up next year's 1st? Seems unlikely. 

Giving up this year's 2nd and 3rd (which might still not even be enough, points wise)? Seems unlikely.

I don't see a division rival helping us to get Quinnen Williams. I don't see US helping a division rival to get a bunch of extra draft picks.

LaConjecture strikes again.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Logic said:

I can't wrap my ahead around how this would work.

Giving up next year's 1st? Seems unlikely. 

Giving up this year's 2nd and 3rd (which might still not even be enough, points wise)? Seems unlikely.

I don't see a division rival helping us to get Quinnen Williams. I don't see US helping a division rival to get a bunch of extra draft picks.

LaConjecture strikes again.

Hill chart says value is the #40.

I'll go the opposite of everyone.  I think Williams is Beane's #1 player by a comfortable margin.  All along the Jets have been reportedly desperately wanting to move down.  If you recall back to 2013, the Raiders desperately wanted to move down from 3, eventually taking only 12 & 42 to do it because it was the best offer.  I don't think Beane would hesitate to do #9 & #40 to make sure we walks out with Williams.

I have a hard time believing it given the division rival part.  But it's not ludicrous.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Well this all but confirms it. LaConjecture has hit up the Nashville bars a little too early today.

Most information coming out the day of the draft is just conjecture by people trying to make a name for themselves.