Bills to trade to 3?

If top 2 picks go as expected - Murray and Bosa - have now had 2 GMs tell me they believe the Bills could move to 3 to land Quinnen Williams. NYJ have not been shy about their zeal to trade down

-per Jason la confora on Twitter 

Edited by *******
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My skepticism is high on this one...Jets would want a lot and I don't see Beane wanting to give them all those assets with them on a similar stage of a rebuild.  

Quennin is the one guy though I think I can see Beane trading up for.

Personally I think Quennin will be gone by pick 3.  

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My skepticism is high on this one...Jets would want a lot and I don't see Beane wanting to give them all those assets with them on a similar stage of a rebuild.  

Fairly certain the Niners are going with Bosa. You think they go quinnen?  Or Arizona takes one of them?

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think the Cards will pass on Murray and take him #1.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Why would Jets trade with the Bills? Have divisional teams made a trade like this before?

Bledsoe was the only blockbuster deal I remember doing within the division.

6 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

highly doubt the jets would trade with us, no matter how much they want to trade out. this is a bunch of bs

If they think they're getting the better deal and it will help them beat us over the next decade than it's not inconceivable.