David Sills V - Keep an eye on him if Bills dont draft WR early. edit: signed as UDFA!

Would be a nice add. Kid has soft hands. I remember watching some of his games leading up to the Cuse/WVU bowl game. Still don't understand why Grier sat out. Did he think he was a 1st round lock or something? He possibly could have played himself into rounds 1 or 2 with a nice performance. I just remember thinking that was an odd decision. 

1 minute ago, R Y G A R said:

Would be a nice add. Kid has soft hands. I remember watching some of his games leading up to the Cuse/WVU bowl game. Still don't understand why Grier sat out. Did he think he was a 1st round lock or something? He possibly could have played himself into rounds 1 or 2 with a nice performance. I just remember thinking that was an odd decision. 

I think Grier didn’t want to get hurt.  But he was never going to be a top pick so I hope he didn’t think that.  

On 4/25/2019 at 5:14 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

You really are comfortable with our receiving core because I’m not?  We have a very low end 2 (Brown) and a bunch of 3 & 4s.  I mean you could hope Foster or Jones step up but that’s pretty risky thinking. We need a real number 1 type or at least one with size.  

perhaps, however all these line investments should be expect to result in a better running game and some extra time on drop backs. 

Both should help the WRs look better than they have. 

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Read the story.  Kiffin recruited him and he verbally committed to USC at like 13 and it was big news. 

I don't really get it at 13 what did they like how he played QB against other 13 year olds and then look at his dad and go yeah he'll be tall enough.

Edited by Warcodered

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't really get it at 13 what did they like how he played QB against other 13 year olds and then look at his dad and go yeah he'll be tall enough.

He was playing against kids much older than him and was dominating.  Still, do agree it’s a little weird to recruit so early, but that’s why it was so big because it never happened before.

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I think Grier didn’t want to get hurt.  But he was never going to be a top pick so I hope he didn’t think that.  

Yeah that's pretty much what I gathered, but I thought that was a thing for mainly high 1st round guys. I just looked it up and it's becoming  a way more common thing to do. Day 2 and 3 guys doing it now. I get it. But I think unless your a lock to go top 15, I think it'd be smarter to play. I think a nice game can help your stock than a bad game can hurt it. But if you're a fringe round 1/2 guy, it will most likely drop your stock some.  I know most of the guys are playing for that second contract, but the pay scale for 1st round picks and 3rd round picks is still millions of dollars. Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

interesting, guess that didn't go according to plan lol

2 things happened...Kiffin was fired before he was old enough to play there and he got hurt and lost his accuracy from it.  

13 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

He's still available 

Really hoping we get him in the 7th

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

2 things happened...Kiffin was fired before he was old enough to play there and he got hurt and lost his accuracy from it.  

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah I honestly hoped we would take him in the 6th. 

• Thank you (+1) 1