David Sills V - Keep an eye on him if Bills dont draft WR early. edit: signed as UDFA!

The "Lebron James of football" - David Sills!  

Man is this guys story pretty incredible.  His journey to where he is now is amazing and this kid screams McD and Beane type player.  If we don't go WR in first 2 rounds, this is a name I would watch for later over the next few rounds.  He is just starting to tap into his skills as a WR too, lots of upside.  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20923614/west-virginia-david-sills-7th-grade-phenom-failed-qb-elite-receiver

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Who knows what the Bills will do, but they do not NEED QBs, WRs and RBs. I'd much rather see them load up on the O-line this year when there's a bounty of great players, with many guys on the current roster being on short term deals.

5 minutes ago, yungmack said:

Who knows what the Bills will do, but they do not NEED QBs, WRs and RBs. I'd much rather see them load up on the O-line this year when there's a bounty of great players, with many guys on the current roster being on short term deals.

You really are comfortable with our receiving core because I’m not?  We have a very low end 2 (Brown) and a bunch of 3 & 4s.  I mean you could hope Foster or Jones step up but that’s pretty risky thinking. We need a real number 1 type or at least one with size.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You really are comfortable with our receiving core because I’m not?  We have a very low end 2 (Brown) and a bunch of 3 & 4s.  I mean you could hope Foster or Jones step up but that’s pretty risky thinking. We need a real number 1 type or at least one with size.  

The WRs are at least adequate and maybe more. Plus between now and opening day, there will be plenty of them who'll become available. But for long term success, it is absolutely imperative to get the line right. And this is the best year to do just that.

On 4/25/2019 at 3:11 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

The "Lebron James of football" - David Sills!  

Man is this guys story pretty incredible.  His journey to where he is now is amazing and this kid screams McD and Beane type player.  If we don't go WR in first 2 rounds, this is a name I would watch for later over the next few rounds.  He is just starting to tap into his skills as a WR too, lots of upside.  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20923614/west-virginia-david-sills-7th-grade-phenom-failed-qb-elite-receiver

LeBron James ??

Lets hope for Cooper Cupp.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

We only have a 5th, no 4th. If he lasts until the 5th it would be A+ at that point 

Yeah I am aware of that hence why I mentioned pick 147...

Got a feeling he might be still there..This is a very deep WR draft.. 

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 3:18 PM, BillsfanAZ said:

As a WVU alum I would love for the Bills to draft Sills or Jennings. Both have a lot of upside as WRs.

As the father of a WVU alum I agree 100%.  Grier to Sills was a great combination at WVU.

Maybe today the Bills will grab Sills  OR Jennings