Draft Day - New Members

Draft Day is upon us and we will see a large influx of new posters eager to share their well reasoned and researched opinions with like minded Bills fans.  Let us welcome these poor souls and remember that once we were them. Wandering the internet looking for a place to take us in and hear our hot takes.  Forget not the inscription on the Stadium Wall:

Give us your dumb, your boors, befuddled asses yearning to B#$%^ freely, the wretched refuse that our team has born through these years of drought.  Send these, the baseless, tantrums-tossed to TBD, I lift my Labatts beside the Golden Forum!

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 4

I will say, as a relatively new poster -- with one extremely racist exception -- I've been really impressed with the ability of this board to maintain a halfway decent and respectful conversation.

Sure there's arguments, but that's par (or under) for the course. We Bills fans are good people and my perspectives, as divisive as some have been, have felt welcome and embraced from day 1. So thanks TBD! It's been fun -- I promise not to gloat when we take DK over Oliver or pi$$ and moan relentlessly when we trade up FOR Oliver (though that'll be a massive mistake!) 

Go Bills! 

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Draft Day is upon us and we will see a large influx of new posters eager to share their well reasoned and researched opinions with like minded Bills fans.  Let us welcome these poor souls and remember that once we were them. Wandering the internet looking for a place to take us in and hear our hot takes.  Forget not the inscription on the Stadium Wall:

Dont worry we will argue with and insult them.  And I will likely block them after telling them how stupid they are for not knowing Im right about everything.?

21 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Can I get an AMEN?

5 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Dont worry we will argue with and insult them.  And I will likely block them after telling them how stupid they are for not knowing Im right about everything.?

I do not condone mockery or insults of any kind.