Rumor about possible trade back with Falcons for a Falcons "WR"

There is a tweet I saw and I can't remember who it's from, about the Bills trading back with the Falcons for a Falcons WR. They believe it's for Mohammed Sanu which I have no interest in but if we can land Julio and still keep our 1st round pick, that would be a home run. If only I could find the tweet

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

There is a tweet I saw and I can't remember who it's from, about the Bills trading back with the Falcons for a Falcons WR. They believe it's for Mohammed Sanu which I have no interest in but if we can land Julio and still keep our 1st round pick, that would be a home run. If only I could find the tweet

if true it better not be sanu. Julio would be nice!

26 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Cmon.dont post rumors without some kind of evidence,a  link

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Sanu and a three to move up from 14 to 9 seems like a fair deal. Sanu adds some physicality to our WR room which is desperately needed. 

Way too much for a WR2.  Even a straight up swap of first round picks seems excessive.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah, the Falcons are going to trade away a top receiver when they still have Matt Ryan.

Makes sense.

The Saints traded top receiver Jimmy Graham to the astonishment of ALL.

The Saints traded away top receiver Brandin Cooks.

Drew Brees and Saints are in same division and it worked for them.

If your QB has great veteran field vision and specializes in highly accurate intermediate throws you don't NEED a field stretching beast like Julio Jones..........you need a bunch of good intermediate route runners.     Those cost a lot less.

That said............Blank swears Julio will be a Falcon for life.    And I believe it and I also believe the Falcons won't ever reach the SB again with Ryan.

You guys dumping on Sanu must not watch a lot of Falcons games. Sanu would be worth the swap if a new deal is worked out.  Sanu had over 800 yards and 60 catches  last year playing the 3 rd wide receiver. 

Sanu is a big guy who fights for the ball and is a perfect fit for Allen. 

I sometimes wonder if a poster puts an opinion up here and then people just go along with it because they have little information of their own. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I like Sanu and he has 2 years left on his deal at very reasonable money -$6Mil per year...

But swapping 9 for 14 is too high a price for him- that would put his value at a high third..

There needs to be another piece to this puzzle for me to start buying this..

• Like (+1) 2