Pre-draft Therapy Session: Dr YOLO is in

1 hour ago, Josh "Real Deal" Allen said:

We take TE Fant over Hockenson with number 9. Jets draft Ed Oliver, Dolphins get Montez Sweat, Pats get Hockensen after we take Fant.

Just saw someone on NFL.com mock Fant to us at 9...ugh.  Granted they had Hock go at 8 but I'd want a DEEP trade down first if we grab Fant.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

What's wrong with Wilkins? He's an exceptional player from a Top conference with character and work ethic. I'm willing to over look  the whole testicle grab thing.

Oooh so there is some intrigue and red flags! This should get some folks more interested 

10 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

What's wrong with Wilkins? He's an exceptional player from a Top conference with character and work ethic. I'm willing to over look  the whole testicle grab thing.

no thanks at 9. If we can trade down and get him id be ok with that but not top 10.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cc1d9537037557355What is your nightmare scenario tonight? Division rivals included? Let it all out. 

Beane selects Dwayne Haskins at #9 vowing for "competition" at every position.

TBD suffers for 4 years of "Bill's should start DH" threads!

We all know who those posters are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Physician, heal thyself!  What is your nightmare scenario?

Mine:  CB/S in the first round.

Bosa to Jets

Haskins to Miami or NE

bills trade down and don’t get a big impact player or draft someone at 9 no one ever expected that high because “surprise!” we are smarter than everyone else 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

What the Pats do always haunts my nightmares.  12 picks tonight.  Do they load up for one last Brady run?  Do they package to get the QB they want?

And you know if they do that, it won’t matter who it is.  We’ll all be nervous about what BB sees in him.

If the Bills, under any conditions, take a defensive back in round 1, it will be utterly catastrophic, perhaps even in a class the Whitner selection . It will be Levy/Jauron world once again. If this happens, a large portion of posters here will be dead by the time the Bills win a super bowl, if they ever do.

We need to develop our mega talented quarterback by providing him with better protection and weapons instead of playing "not to lose."

That said, I am WAY more under control as time passes, and you will not see a meltdown from me if they once again waste a #1 with another ticket to the defensive back merry-go round of losing football games.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cc1d9537037557355What is your nightmare scenario tonight? Division rivals included? Let it all out. 

Patriots get Trevor Lawrence when he comes out 

3 hours ago, Logic said:

What Ben Allbright just mocked is kind of a little frightening. Hockenson still on the board but the Bills pass on him and take Wilkins. Christian Wilkins will be a darned good NFL player, but is he going to be as special at his position as Hockenson? This might not sit well with me.

What would REALLY set me off? If the Patriots wind up with Hockenson or Fant. Just what we all need.

Or both