Pre-draft Therapy Session: Dr YOLO is in

10 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Nick Bosa ends up with the Jets

Dolphins trade with the Raiders(they did in 2013) and select Q Williams

Allen is off the board

Ed Oliver is on the board at 8 and the Falcons leap frog us and take him.

What the heck!!! I was happy trusting the process and not worried until I read you post. Thanks buddy ?

In all seriousness I think the above might happen.

Williams, Hockenson, Gary. I don’t want any of those at 9. I know there is a million worse players out there but those sound like realistic options for some.

Worst nightmare non Buffalo is Hakeem Butler going to NE. I’m convinced he will be the best WR in this draft and a top 5 guy after a few years.

Bruins/CBJ we aren’t friends for the next week. 

18 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

We trade down and pick up a CB with our 1st pick in the 2019 draft...you did ask for nightmare, right? :D

No way do I see that happening though. Trust the process!!

..so Dopey Dickie Jauron is in the War Room??.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nightmare scenario?  The Bills’ staff present gets hung up on minor details, and misses their pick.  Being sticklers for ‘truth, justice, and the American way’, McBeane says “this is fine” and passes any drafting until the second round.  Nightmarish enough for you?

Gonna be a lot of unhappy campers on this board if Oliver is there and Buffalo doesn't take him.

That is, until they see him make zero impact in the league because he's a 265 lb DT and they all magically forget they were ever in love with the dude...

27 minutes ago, Logic said:

What Ben Allbright just mocked is kind of a little frightening. Hockenson still on the board but the Bills pass on him and take Wilkins. Christian Wilkins will be a darned good NFL player, but is he going to be as special at his position as Hockenson? This might not sit well with me.

What would REALLY set me off? If the Patriots wind up with Hockenson or Fant. Just what we all need.

Yeah I'm afraid NE will take Hock.

I don't necessarily want Hockenson, though I would be OK with the Bills picking him.

But I will be upset if at the end of the night he's a Pat*. And of course if they get him somehow they will have traded up to 16 or something with just a pick swap and a 2045 7th rounder.

Here it is - THE Nightmare scenario, we miss submitting our pick. 2003 Minnesota Vikings (sorry about format, could not get rid of it)

http://www.espn.com/nfldraft/columnist?id=1545117

Slow on trigger, Vikings miss pick
By Len Pasquarelli
ESPN.com

NEW YORK -- Justifiable or not -- and there are those on both sides of the fence -- the Minnesota Vikings are catching heat for a second consecutive year, thanks to a botched first-round maneuver.

The Vikings were forced on Saturday to make a rare "pass" on their first-round choice, the seventh pick overall, when they were unable to complete a proposed trade with the Baltimore Ravens before the 15-minute time limit lapsed.

By taking a "pass," the Vikings delayed their choice, but were permitted to then make it at any ensuing time.

But in frenzied flury in the minutes immediately following the Minnesota move, Jacksonville, choosing No. 8 overall, rushed in its card to pick quarterback Byron Leftwich.

In lightning time after that, Carolina jumped in to choose offensive tackle Jordon Gross.

Minnesota finally exercised its pick at the No. 9 slot, selecting defensive tackle Kevin Williams, one of the fastest-rising players in the lottery

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What is your nightmare scenario tonight? Division rivals included? Let it all out. 

The Cards pass on Kyler Murray and then a team trades up to the Jets spot thinking that they need to leap the Raiders in order to draft him.  In doing so, they give the Jets a ton of picks/players to move up

-or-

The Patriots find Tom Brady's successor, ensuring another 20 years of New England's AFCE dominance

Edited by berg1029
  • Like (+1) 1