Josh Allen to the Bills?

wppete

1 hour ago, BobChalmers said:

Just to throw some fuel on the fire - LB Josh Allen on GMFB this morning, when asked who he most looks forward to sacking, then the questioner (Schrager?) added "hey you have to want to sack Josh Allen, right?"  seemed a bit coy and immediately responded, something to the effect of "we'll see where I end up - I can't sack a guy on my own team."

Why not?  We had a DB who tackled and injured our first round drafted QB.  He works for NFPLA and is in player safety committee.

2 hours ago, wppete said:

I have a feeling we end up with DE Josh Allen, Kentucky. He can easily slide to #6 to the Giants. I can see the Giants wanting to drop a few spots and get their QB Haskins, Lock. We trade a 2nd and a 3rd next year. 

1. Kyler Murray 

2. Nick Bosa

3. Quinnen Williams 

4. Ed Oliver

5. Devin White

6. Josh Allen (Buffalo Bills trade up)

I can see this guy pulling something like this off. I trust him.

I really don't see this happening but the bright side for those against it would be seeing Mike Schopp's head explode at the thought of the Bills trading up for anybody.

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

I guess the Bills didn't see the prior thread on here about how confusing it would be to have two players with the same name on the team.  LOL

Seriously.  Who's looking out for the equipment manager around here?

2 hours ago, wppete said:

I have a feeling we end up with DE Josh Allen, Kentucky. He can easily slide to #6 to the Giants. I can see the Giants wanting to drop a few spots and get their QB Haskins, Lock. We trade a 2nd and a 3rd next year. 

1. Kyler Murray 

2. Nick Bosa

3. Quinnen Williams 

4. Ed Oliver

5. Devin White

6. Josh Allen (Buffalo Bills trade up)

I can see this guy pulling something like this off. I trust him.

I will laugh my ass off and then dig up the old “What happens if the Bills draft Josh Allen” thread.

Unfortunately I don’t think the Bills see Josh allen (the linebacker) as a fit in their defense