Josh Allen to the Bills?

wppete

I have a feeling we end up with DE Josh Allen, Kentucky. He can easily slide to #6 to the Giants. I can see the Giants wanting to drop a few spots and get their QB Haskins, Lock. We trade a 2nd and a 3rd next year. 

1. Kyler Murray 

2. Nick Bosa

3. Quinnen Williams 

4. Ed Oliver

5. Devin White

6. Josh Allen (Buffalo Bills trade up)

I can see this guy pulling something like this off. I trust him.

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

Just to throw some fuel on the fire - LB Josh Allen on GMFB this morning, when asked who he most looks forward to sacking, then the questioner (Schrager?) added "hey you have to want to sack Josh Allen, right?"  seemed a bit coy and immediately responded, something to the effect of "we'll see where I end up - I can't sack a guy on my own team."

Not sayin', just saying...  <wink>

I mean, it IS conceivable he's heard something...

19 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I found nothing misleading about this title.  It was exactly what I expected.  

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Just to throw some fuel on the fire - LB Josh Allen on GMFB this morning, when asked who he most looks forward to sacking, then the questioner (Schrager?) added "hey you have to want to sack Josh Allen, right?"  seemed a bit coy and immediately responded, something to the effect of "we'll see where I end up - I can't sack a guy on my own team."

Yeah I saw the same thing and that got me thinking. That was a really interesting answer he gave. Will be a long shot but it could happen.

4 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

You really think the Bills would be dumb enough, especially in this era of social media, to tell a prospect, we will be trading up to draft you? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Sorry I thought it made it sound like it was a sure thing.

I have taken it out.

23 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Hmmmm.

I remember after the draft last year JA17 said he was pretty sure BUF was drafting him. Said something to the effect of 'they said they would take me if they could'.

So I would say you are right, it is not inconceivable he would have some inside info there. 

Of course I would be happy as hell with JA41, so long as we didn't part with another 1st rounder to make the trade.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen and Nick Bosa are two guys I cannot see anyway in the world end up in a Bills uniform. I just can’t stretch that far. I can see Quinnen Williams sliding to 5 and the Bills trading up to grab him. But I just can’t see it for Allen or Bosa. Even if one of them slide to 5, the Bucs aren’t giving that up. Even if they slide to 6, the Giants are snatching them up with a huge smile. There is just no way they slide past 6. 

4 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Hmmmm.

I remember after the draft last year JA17 said he was pretty sure BUF was drafting him. Said something to the effect of 'they said they would take me if they could'.

So I would say you are right, it is not inconceivable he would have some inside info there. 

Of course I would be happy as hell with JA41, so long as we didn't part with another 1st rounder to make the trade.

Josh Allen is probably the one guy in this draft I wouldn’t be angry giving up a 2020 1st to go up and get. Cornerstone edge rusher for this team for a very very long time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I have a feeling we end up with DE Josh Allen, Kentucky. He can easily slide to #6 to the Giants. I can see the Giants wanting to drop a few spots and get their QB Haskins, Lock. We trade a 2nd and a 3rd next year. 

1. Kyler Murray 

2. Nick Bosa

3. Quinnen Williams 

4. Ed Oliver

5. Devin White

6. Josh Allen (Buffalo Bills trade up)

I can see this guy pulling something like this off. I trust him.

Not to give you a hard time, brother, but does your "feeling" really warrant a new thread?

Couldn't you have just put your feeling into some other Josh Allen or draft thread?

Though I wouldn't mind doubling up on Josh Allens.

Edited by hondo in seattle