Benjamin Allbright's Mock Draft

Logic

Sorry to make a thread about this, but I figured it deserved its own discussion. If not, well...my bad.

Allbright tends to be one of the better mockers out there, if such a thing exists. He had Allen to the Bills all offseason last year.

So if Hockenson is still on the board and Wilkins is the pick at 9, will there be a riot at TBD? Will @Cornette's Commentary have to change his pants? This would be quite the outcome. Wouldn't shock me one bit, either. Christian "Process" Wilkins. Hmmm....

• Like (+1) 1

Wilkins would be fine at @9 if you can get back into the 1st round and get Dalton Risner.

I'm almost convinced now that the pick will be Jonah Williams ... We have kind of depleted our roster of Williams', we need another one or two.

Edited by frostbitmic

Interesting that he has Jonah Williams still on the board there and Christian Wilkins is the pick. 

I'd be happy with Christian Wilkins. He has the chance to be a multiple time Pro Bowler. Fills a major position of need, plays an important position in McDermott's defense. He's going to come in Day 1 and be a leader on that defense and probably the most liked Bills teammate on the roster by TC and he's great in the community. 

People are going to be upset because he's 24, plays for Clemson and he's not as sexy as Ed Oliver and Quinnen Williams but this guy is a 10 year quality starter and fills the Kyle Williams role nicely on the field and in the locker room.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Wilkins would be fine at @9 if you can get back into the 1st round and get Dalton Risner.

I'm almost convinced now that the pick will be Jonah Williams ... We have kind of depleted our roster of Williams', we need another one or two.

- Jonah Williams at 9

- Joejuan Williams at 40

- Trayveon Williams at 74

- Dexter Williams at 112

- Preston Williams at 131

- Jamel Williams at 147

- James Williams at 158

- Bryson Williams at 181

- Aeris Williams at 225

- Darrell Williams at 228

This is how I expect things to go unless the Bills trade up for Quinnen Williams. If that happens all bets are off :)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Uggh...someone please convince me that Wilkins is a good pick at 9.  I just don’t see it. Would rather have one of the OT’s if all the front 7 studs are off the board.

i cant sorry i would hate that pick