We had 29 officially announced visits out of 30

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

I also saw yesterday that Fant was an unannounced visit and he is not on this list so he would be #30. No Hock visit

^^This seems to be incorrect on my part. I couldn't fully remember, but that is what I thought I saw LOL

Interesting...none of the Clemson guys on that list.

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Jonah Williams isn't either, be Daboll was his OC in Bama

but how do you explain no visits from Farrell, Wilkins or Lawrence?  Did they meet with those guys at Clemson?

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

but how do you explain no visits from Farrell, Wilkins or Lawrence?  Did they meet with those guys at Clemson?

I can't - I assume we went to prodays. Beane only has 1 draft under him so there isn't much data to look at, when it comes to we must have a visit for our #1 pick or not...

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

I have a feeling we end up with DE Josh Allen, Kentucky. He can easily slide to #6 to the Giants. I can see the Giants wanting to drop a few spots and get their QB Haskins, Lock. We trade a 2nd and a 3rd next year. 

1. Kyler Murray 

2. Nick Bosa

3. Quinnen Williams 

4. Ed Oliver

5. Devin White

6. Josh Allen (Buffalo Bills)

That would be nice! Then find a DT late 1st or 2nd.

13 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

was tre white in for a visit two years ago? I don't remember. interesting that none of the Clemson guys were here

Beane was not here, Just McD and Whaley and his staff. Tidbit, saw earlier this week that Jim Monos is still unemployed

I know people love Hockenson but the Bills only sent one scout to his Iowa game, and he fumbled that game. Fant got a private workout and Sternberger, Knox and Wesco all got 30 visits. Now it's possible Hockenson is that 30th visit, I'm just not sure.

Anyways, I think people will be surprised when Hockeson doesn't go top 10, I think he'll go in the teens, like Oj Howard. Howard was also suppose to be a top 10 pick and some had him going as high as 4 to Jacksonville in 2017. And like Hockenson, Oj Howard was said to be the "safe pick" and the best TE prospect in the last 10 years etc.

We will know soon enough.

22 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Beane was not here, Just McD and Whaley and his staff. Tidbit, saw earlier this week that Jim Monos is still unemployed

yeah I know beane wasn't. its still worth noting because of mcbeane. interesting that white visited Carolina too while beane was still there. how much can we look into that who knows