• ESPN Only
    • NFL Network Only
    • ABC + ESPN
    • ABC + NFL Network
    • ESPN + NFL Network

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Tonights Draft will be broadcast on ABC, ESPN, and the NFL Network

Will the networks cut to commercial during the Bills pick

Yes, It will start at the end of the Detroit Lions pick at 8 and return back to draft just in time to see the Denver pick at 10!

• Like (+1) 1

Guaranteed commercial that has as much to do with pick 9 as it being the Bills ticket.

(Complete bs on the way)

I would imagine there is a premium on top 10 pick commercials.  It has the most eyeballs and people are still kind of paying attention.  

While we were away the Bills made a selection at #9, the Broncos have just made a selection at #10.

They'll start fawning over pick 10 until the Bengals pick and the only way we'll know who the Bills pick is because it scrolls across the bottom of the screen.

They always do cut to commercial while we're on the clock. They'll be back in time for the pick, but we get significantly less analysis time. 

Off topic, but I swear I recorded every Path to the Draft episode this year. The Bills are the one team I don't recall them featuring. Thought it would be this week along with the AFC East, but after the Clark trade, they doubled down and did Seattle a second time.

Image result for no respect gif

• Haha (+1) 2

I'm saying no commercial on NFL Network.  The Bills are one of the 20-some-odd teams who have allowed NFLN cameras in the war room so I'm sure they will be shown during/after the selection.

• Like (+1) 1