My vow to you as a representative of TBD at the draft

4 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

My son and I will be attending the first two days of the draft this year in Nashville.  As a representative of this proud message board brotherhood, and of Buffalo Bills fans everywhere, I solemnly vow to conduct myself in a manner keeping with the highest standards of our fine football franchise and fair city. 

Forthwith,  I promise;

1.)  To cheer loudly and wildly for whomever the Bills select, even if it is someone I have never heard of, even if it's a kicker in the 1st round.  In the event that a TV camera is recording my reaction to replay to the nation, I will not give Patriot fans the joy of seeing a Bill's fan upset with the selection.  I will act like this single draft pick has just guaranteed the next ten Lombardi Trophies come straight home to Buffalo, NY.

2.)  To boo and jeer at whoever the Patriots select.  Even if they draft the Virgin Mary or Jesus himself, I will react as if it is the worst pick in the history of not only the NFL, but of all organized sports since the very dawn of time.

3.)  I will vociferously denounce any draft pick by the New York Jets.  I will then projectile vomit on the closest Jet's fan.

4.) I will take pity on those poor miserable souls who are Dolphin's fans.  Being a Dolphin's fan is clearly punishment enough.  I will be the bigger man and simply ignore their pick altogether.

5.) The weather tomorrow night is going to be horrible in downtown Nashville.  I vow to stand stoically in the face of thunder, lightning, hurricane force winds, tornadoes, hail, pestilence, famine, plague, the whole d*mn Old Testament if need be, with nary a complaint or any indication of personal discomfort.  I will not forget that I am representing a Blue Collar town of rough and ready individuals and not a bunch of organic sushi eating, club seat occupying, douche canoes in New Jersey or L.A.

6.)  I will provide a thorough accounting of my 2019 NFL Draft exploits to this board when I return home, including the important stuff, like any Kay Adams sightings and where the good pizza and draft beer is in Nashville.  I will also include any witty rejoinders and put downs I lob at Patriot's fans during the course of the long weekend.

I swear this sacred oath on the square right foot of Tom Dempsey and on the indomitable fighting spirit of James Edward Kelly.  So help me God.

Do you promise to kiss TJ Hockenson on the lips if Beane takes him at 9?

3 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Do you promise to kiss TJ Hockenson on the lips if Beane takes him at 9?

Lol!  I’ll kiss Beane on the lips if he drafts Hockenson.  ?

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

So, you would want to have a threesome with Beane AND Hockenson, in that case?

That might be a bridge too far....   

You wouldn’t by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Edited by Inigo Montoya

5 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

My son and I will be attending the first two days of the draft this year in Nashville.  As a representative of this proud message board brotherhood, and of Buffalo Bills fans everywhere, I solemnly vow to conduct myself in a manner keeping with the highest standards of our fine football franchise and fair city. 

Forthwith,  I promise;

1.)  To cheer loudly and wildly for whomever the Bills select, even if it is someone I have never heard of, even if it's a kicker in the 1st round.  In the event that a TV camera is recording my reaction to replay to the nation, I will not give Patriot fans the joy of seeing a Bill's fan upset with the selection.  I will act like this single draft pick has just guaranteed the next ten Lombardi Trophies come straight home to Buffalo, NY.

2.)  To boo and jeer at whoever the Patriots select.  Even if they draft the Virgin Mary or Jesus himself, I will react as if it is the worst pick in the history of not only the NFL, but of all organized sports since the very dawn of time.

3.)  I will vociferously denounce any draft pick by the New York Jets.  I will then projectile vomit on the closest Jet's fan.

4.) I will take pity on those poor miserable souls who are Dolphin's fans.  Being a Dolphin's fan is clearly punishment enough.  I will be the bigger man and simply ignore their pick altogether.

5.) The weather tomorrow night is going to be horrible in downtown Nashville.  I vow to stand stoically in the face of thunder, lightning, hurricane force winds, tornadoes, hail, pestilence, famine, plague, the whole d*mn Old Testament if need be, with nary a complaint or any indication of personal discomfort.  I will not forget that I am representing a Blue Collar town of rough and ready individuals and not a bunch of organic sushi eating, club seat occupying, douche canoes in New Jersey or L.A.

6.)  I will provide a thorough accounting of my 2019 NFL Draft exploits to this board when I return home, including the important stuff, like any Kay Adams sightings and where the good pizza and draft beer is in Nashville.  I will also include any witty rejoinders and put downs I lob at Patriot's fans during the course of the long weekend.

I swear this sacred oath on the square right foot of Tom Dempsey and on the indomitable fighting spirit of James Edward Kelly.  So help me God.

You sound like my kind of scum

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

The saying is typically “break a leg” but to honor our great Bills Mafia it will “break a table...and possibly a leg”.

Might be hard to get a folding table past security into the draft this year to jump onto and destroy.

Looking at the security section on the draft web page and you can only bring a freezer bag sized clear plastic bag in with you. No backpacks, no fanny packs, no cameras or camera cases, no purses for the ladies, no signs,  no umbrellas. Nothing but your Bills Mafia self....

4 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Might be hard to get a folding table past security into the draft this year to jump onto and destroy.

Looking at the security section on the draft web page and you can only bring a freezer bag sized clear plastic bag in with you. No backpacks, no fanny packs, no cameras or camera cases, no purses for the ladies, no signs,  no umbrellas. Nothing but your Bills Mafia self....

Fill that freezer bag with pee and chuck it at Goodell for us, make us all proud.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Forthwith,  I promise;

Hello!

An FYI.   I'm not sure how long they'll be space but it's FREE parking at the stadium.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Lol!  I’ll kiss Beane on the lips if he drafts Hockenson.  ?

Could you take it up one notch and tattoo the name T J Hockenson on one butt cheek, a standing Buffalo on the other, then run naked across the stage when Buffalo is on the clock round one of the draft?

If arrested I'll promise to start a thread for donations in your honor,

I swear...

• Haha (+1) 1