[Vague Title] Find Your Dance Partner !

If Oliver and Hock are off the board please Beane put your dancing shoes on and bounce . I can care less where we bk up to in the first it could be to the end of the 1st and it won't matter. For me it's simple I got 6 elite positional players in this draft 

1. Quinnen

2. Bosa

3. White

4. Oliver

5. Allen

6. Hock 

Once these guys are off the board the drop off from 9 to 32 in talent isn't much. If u find a team to move up from 28th and give u a 1st next yr do it.  If a team offers a 2 & 3 for us to bk up to late teens do it.  

This draft is perfect for moving bk and I realize plenty of teams probably want the same. With players like Sweat, Gary , Simmons and DK all possibly falling we should do the same and take advantage of the situation.  What looked like a top heavy draft in the top 10 has taken a major hit with these injuries to Simmons, Gary & Sweat now it's time to get out.

Edited by BillsFan1988

If the drop off in talent from about #8 to #32 is negligible, why would a team want to give up so much capital to move up when the return in player quality isn’t there? Trade this year’s first and give up next year’s first for whom? Who would they take.  One of the 10 similarly graded D linemen? A cornerback? A quarterback who just might have an Andy D type career at best?

Saying “Trade Back” is awesome. Finding someone who will pay a price to get to #9 is unlikely. 

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.