Why sleeper QB Tyree Jackson could be the steal of the NFL Draft

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/why-sleeper-qb-tyree-jackson-could-be-the-steal-of-the-nfl-draft/ar-BBWfvET?li=BBnb7Kz

Pulling for this kid from UB.  Thought he should of stuck around for his senior year and mature a little more.  He's got all the skills.  Will need some time to develop however and will probably be a project for some team.

I love TJ3

seen every snap of his career... but he has ALOT to improve to become an NFL starter

he had TONS of weapons at UB and came up short in the crunch time 

Think he can develop into a good backup , but he does have a high ceiling IF he finally puts it all together 

perfect madden project QB 

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, TAinLA said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/why-sleeper-qb-tyree-jackson-could-be-the-steal-of-the-nfl-draft/ar-BBWfvET?li=BBnb7Kz

Pulling for this kid from UB.  Thought he should of stuck around for his senior year and mature a little more.  He's got all the skills.  Will need some time to develop however and will probably be a project for some team.

if he needs time to develop and will be a project....how can he be a steal?

27 minutes ago, nucci said:

if he needs time to develop and will be a project....how can he be a steal?

He left UB early, he needed another year to mature and hone his game.  Some may get him in the later rounds and could possibly turn into a steel.

1 minute ago, TAinLA said:

He left UB early, he needed another year to mature and hone his game.  Some may get him in the later rounds and could possibly turn into a steel.

I consider a player a steal that is taken in the later rounds and has a great rookie season....not a project who may not play for a few years

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nucci said:

I consider a player a steal that is taken in the later rounds and has a great rookie season....not a project who may not play for a few years

The biggest steal in draft history was 4th string his rookie year and barely got on the field except for pregame warmups.  

17 minutes ago, The Senator said:

I already voiced my opinion in a similar thread a couple of months ago - I think NE will take him.

Because New England takes EVERYONE the Bills don't.