Interesting draft tidbits that don't fit in any thread, may be smoke, may be true

45 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Gun to head right now I think it's between Christian Wilkins and Andre Dillard and I can't get a read on who's the favorite. I expect their first two choices(Oliver and Williams to be off the board) and I just can't see them taking Hockenson and he might be off the board anyway.

i've posted this before so sorry for being redundant.  if oliver is gone with haskins and lock still there ( which i believe they will be), i see beane working the phone hard for sure.

trade with denver:  no. 9 and a 7th for no. 10 and a 3rd.  elway don't wanna get jumped here by cincy/miami/wash.

trade with wash.  no. 10 for no. 15 and a 2nd.  the skins want a qb before the giants are back on the clock. 

now we have 2 2nds, 2 3rds and 2 4ths.

pick no. 15  bills select montez sweat. health issues cause a short slide right into our lap.

rd. 2  dexter lawrence

irv smith jr.

Edited by billsredneck1

57 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Murray goes 1

Bosa goes 2

Washington goes full Washington and trades to 3, takes Jones.

Giants panic and flip with Oakland, take Haskins at 4.

Tampa takes White at 5

Raiders, fully flushed with picks, takes the guy Gruden supposedly loves in Lock at 6.

Bills give the Jags their 3rd and get Williams at 7.

i'd have to take a shower!

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Murray goes 1

Bosa goes 2

Washington goes full Washington and trades to 3, takes Jones.

Giants panic and flip with Oakland, take Haskins at 4.

Tampa takes White at 5

Raiders, fully flushed with picks, takes the guy Gruden supposedly loves in Lock at 6.

Bills give the Jags their 3rd and get Williams at 7.

Trade up for Williams?  

Nah.

14 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i've posted this before so sorry for being redundant.  if oliver is gone with haskins and lock still there ( which i believe they will be), i see beane working the phone hard for sure.

trade with denver:  no. 9 and a 7th for no. 10 and a 3rd.  elway don't wanna get jumped here by cincy/miami/wash.

trade with wash.  no. 10 for no. 15 and a 2nd.  the skins want a qb before the giants are back on the clock. 

pick no. 15  bills select montez sweat. health issues cause a short slide right into our lap.

rd. 2  dexter lawrence

irv smith jr.

I could 1,000% get behind these 2 trades!! I’ve said all along that my hope is that the Bills pick 4 times by the end of tomorrow. In this scenario they would have 5 selections. Sign me up!!

WKGQF5DJVZHKFJBWRAFVSRBEBA.jpg

NFL Draft 2019: Mel Kiper Jr. makes final first round selection for Buffalo Bills

If the Buffalo Bills keep the ninth overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, they’re projected to be on the clock shortly before 9:30 p.m.

Buffalo has been linked to multiple prospects throughout the draft process, but ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. has locked the team in on one choice.

The NFL draft analyst released his final mock draft on Thursday morning and had the Bills taking Alabama offensive tackle Jonah Williams.

Buffalo already knows plenty about the prospect and his work ethic thanks to have offensive coordinator Brian Daboll on their coaching staff.

Daboll can speak firsthand on how hard Williams works on and off the field.

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Cut the Bull S ***** Reed83HOF. Just tell us who The Bills are going to pick! :ph34r: 

:P

I wish I knew! Almost every year you feel like you can get close, this year not as much. I hope there is a QB rush, but doubt it. This class isn't that impressive.

ARZ - Murray (dumb)

49ers - Bosa (Smart)

Jets - Trade probably for Q. Williams

Oak - QB or DL/LB

TB - LB or DL

NYG - DL/OL

Jax - OL/TE

Det - Trade

Bills - Oliver is reasonable to trade up, Jonah, Wilkins or trade back

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Very long Joe B article on our draft and I agree with almost all of it. It's a long read but very thorough and impressive

I almost chose him in our mock for round #2, but chose C/G Eric McCoy instead

Pretty good article. Could tell he put a lot of thought into it.

I am hitting the wall on this draft, just want it to get rolling today and let the chips fall where they may.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There are zero questions about his work ethic and maturity. That’s ridiculous. 

Common man. Hoo you gonna believe - the Experts at Pro Fooseball Weakly, or your own lyin' eyes? :w00t:

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

rd. 2  dexter lawrence

irv smith jr.

Those seem like realistic trade downs, but I don't see them going defense with both of their first two picks, and I doubt Lawrence is available at 40.  Maybe if they trade back up into the back of the first...

Screen-Shot-2019-04-23-at-10.48.02-PM-10

Buffalo Bills Seven Round Mock Draft |Where do they go in the first?

Bills pick 9 – Bills trade down to Redskins at pick 15, they receive a second round pick 46.

Bills pick 15 – Noah Fant, TE, Iowa – Bills want to build around Josh Allen and this is a way to do it. Hockenson goes early, and they want to add as many targets as they can for Allen. Fant is a guy that can spread the field and get open. Bills land an additional second round pick but they may not be done in round 1.

•  

Bills trade pick 40 and pick 46 to move back into the first round trading with Oakland Raiders pick 24.

Bills pick 24 – Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson – Bills lost Kyle Williams and Christian Wilkins is a Sean McDermott guy. Many have the Bills selecting Ed Oliver, but I do not feel he is a guy that will get along very well with McDermott and company. Wilkins is a mover and a shaker and I feel he will dominate for the Bills next to Star and Harry for years.

Bills pick 74 – Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama – The Bills love mean and gritty lineman and this guy is the best one in the draft. He could go way higher than this pick, but I am going to stick to my guns and keep him to the Bills at pick 74. Bills like the kid and worked him out at his pro day.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1