Marshawn Lynch: Wall Worthy?

Gugny

With all the comments about other wall-worthy players, this thread has me daydreaming about something.  Imagine Cookie and OJ - in their prime - both in same backfield  at the same time.

I think OJ just might be the most naturally gifted runner ever.  And Cookie was an amazing FB.  It would be the best HB/FB combo ever by a long shot.  Gawd, I'd love to see it.  

In regards to the original subject of the thread...

When Lynch came to Seattle, my local friends here asked me about him.  I told them he's a hard runner and will do great things in Seattle.  I'm not always, or even often, right.  But in this case I was.  Lynch's talent was obvious.  But having said that, count me in the club that thinks he should be on Seattle's wall, not Buffalo's.  

Edited by hondo in seattle

22 hours ago, Gugny said:

Okay, hear me out.

Marshawn Lynch played 3.25 years with the Bills.  He amassed 2765 rushing yards and had 17 TDs.  Averaged 64.1 yards/game.  Mind you ... he inexplicably had the ball taken away from him during his last full year there.

Cookie Gilchrest played 3 years with the Bills.  He amassed 3056 yards and had 31 TDs.  Averaged 74.1 yards/game.

I have always been a big Lynch fan and feel that he was rushed out of town for no good reason.  Had he stayed in Buffalo, he would have been one of the most prolific RBs in Bills history.

I think he's got a spot on the wall.

OP, this is not a serious thread...right?!?