Who’s the ONE guy that you DON'T want in this draft?

ehfeuh57

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Hock and I do feel that he will be our selection, but I just don't want a TE in the first round at all.  In the history of the NFL, how many eliteTEs has there been?  For those that play fantasy football each year, think about the TEs that you draft.  If you didn't get Gronk or Kelce over the past couple of years, you had to settle for any other TE because they're aren't many TEs that actually produce.  Finding an elite TE that can do it all is extremely rare.  To me, using a first round pick on a TE is just a waste unless the reward is worth the risk.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, glazeduck said:

All depends on where they're picked, but I generally don't believe in:

• Oliver
  • Gary
  • Isabella, Parris Campbell and other small WRs -- just not what we need out there
  • Devin White (I think he'll be a fine player but we don't need a MLB, he can't play outside, and it's ludicrous to ask the guy you just gave the keys to the defense to, to move positions)
  • TJ -- he'll go higher than his value is
  • ANY CB in the first few rds -- we're fine there, need help elsewhere

Parris Campbell is 6’1 210

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

I'm glad that so many people on here have the same take on Metcalf. I have the same problem with Bosa and the other low body fat gym rats that always seem to be hurt

he got hurt once in 3 years and it had nothing to do with having low body fat 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

he got hurt once in 3 years and it had nothing to do with having low body fat 

His brother, JJ Watt, and other guys like them with extreme workout regimes always seem to get hurt. Just because he has been pretty lucky so far doesn't mean it won't bite him soon. I'm very cautious about guys like him. 

Just now, Trogdor said:

His brother, JJ Watt, and other guys like them with extreme workout regimes always seem to get hurt. Just because he has been pretty lucky so far doesn't mean it won't bite him soon. I'm very cautious about guys like him. 

It’s the first I’ve heard about their “extreme workout regime” ... but I’m sure he’s just very lucky