Quinnen

Oliver

Jonah Williams

Jawaan Taylor

Brian Burns if they think he'll fit

Sweat

Hockenson

Cody Ford

I don't have strong preferences, after the first two anyway. Just get someone who'll be a core player for years.

Wouldn't mind a trade back either.

Edited by Thurman#1

Hockenson.

The way the off-season has played out it's obvious we're drafting a TE 1st or 2nd, and Hockenson is top 10 on most big boards.

Plus, McDermott went out of his way to rave about the importance of the TE position for a young QB at the owner's meetings.

And who exactly do we have at TE right now?

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You are out of your damn mind....I just hope Oliver doesnt go to a AFC East rival

Weren’t you saying the same thing about Rosen last year ???

Someone on this list - Bills 30 Pre-draft visits

Remember, Allen and Edmunds were both pre draft visits last year, so Buffalo's 1st round pick(s) are most probably one of the 30 mentioned here... 

Beane trades down, selects Sweat, then uses some of that haul to move back into the first to take Metcalf, Brown, or Harry.

Judging by the visits, they are definitely committed to upgrading the DL, WR, and RB positions as they have visited with quite a few 1st and 2nd round prospects at those positions.  I think they will take OL if they can get one at the right value but definitely won't reach after everything they did to address it in FA, and Taylor/Little are the only two OL with 1st/2nd round projections with whom they brought in for a visit.

Judging by the list* (which is incorrect as Brian Burns was a visit, Rumblings missed it), J. Williams, and Hockenson aren't on their radar.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan