Your final prediction: Who will the Bills draft in round 1

Logic

I agree with OP - Christian Wilkins was tailor made for Beane and McDermott.  He may not be the highest upside guy, but I think he has a very high likelihood of being a good to very good starter and leader for many years.

Jonah Williams also fits that profile, but lacks the top end size and athleticism that they *seem* to favor.

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I'm going to say Jonah Williams will be the pick.  He's plug and play and knows the offense.  But if we trade into the teens with another team, I think Metcalf is the guy.

Plug and play at which position?  I would not hate that pick, but would not be very excited about it, either.  Can he play OT in the NFL with his lack of power and shorter arms?  Can he even be a very good OG at 301lbs?  Likely can be an excellent C, but Bills just paid big $ for Morse.

If the Bills are going to be a playoff team, forget that, a Super Bowl team, they need someone on the D-line who can consistently win battles against the best (patriots) O-lines. That person is Q-Will, and he would turn a #2 defense into a formidable Bills defense. I say they go all in on him.

• Like (+1) 2