Your final prediction: Who will the Bills draft in round 1

Logic

I think we take Jonah Williams. Beane wants  competition and beyond Morse, there isn’t a player on the line that should be considered safe. Seems like a no-brained to me. 

However...I can’t shake the thought of them being in love with Christian Wilkins...

29 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

DK Metcalf. Maybe it's just my perception, but it seems like the Bills FO have put a lot more effort into researching the depth of DL, OL, and DB than WR. That tells me they're looking there early. The only potential wrench I see is if Ed Oliver falls to 9. He's the only guy I see them taking over DK. Adding smoke to this fire, the WR's that were researched the most by Buffalo are DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, and Damarkus Lodge. Maybe they like AJ's high floor more than DK's high ceiling, but I truly believe they were getting intel from his teammates.

I don't think Oliver is gonna' be there so Beane has a plan B.

Trade back with Houston for Clowney.........it's all been done discreetly behind scenes between Beane and Gaine.............contract is worked out.........Houston gets a LT.

Trade back up a few spots for Metcalf........he could fall but they don't want to risk it.......tryna keep Josh happy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I've waited until the day before the draft so that we could all gather as much intel as possible. 

You can answer simply or you can go into detail.

You can list two guys if you think they're going to be making two picks in the 1st round.

When it's all said and done, who do YOU think will be the Bills' first round pick?

I'll start: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson. I think he's 100% the type of guy the Bills want to build around. You won't find a better "Process"/locker room/culture fit anywhere in the draft. Also, the perception of Wilkins suffers because of the presence of guys like Oliver and Williams in this draft, but he's a baller. He may not have the explosiveness of Oliver (few do), but he's a supremely physically talented player in his own right. He is also extremely versatile and lined up everywhere along the d-line at Clemson. Between who Wilkins is as a person, who he is as a player, and where he is likely to be selected in the draft, I think he's the most likely round 1 pick for the Bills. I believe they'll trade down with either Carolina or Houston and wind up selecting Wilkins.

Who's yours? Let's hear 'em!

this makes a lot of sense...but if oliver slides, it's him. however i think we trade down and get a player around 15.

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i don't really care who, i just want them to take the player available who is at the top of their board. BPA.

BPA overall, or BPA in a position of need?  Devin White might fall to us and be the BPA but all seem to agree that would muddy the waters

19 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Trade back up a few spots for Metcalf........he could fall but they don't want to risk it.......tryna keep Josh happy.

Isn't he injury prone? Sammy Watkins injury prone?

Also, he is a potential bust, better to draft AJ Brown. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2832576-all-sizzle-no-steak-dk-metcalf-is-a-1st-round-flop-waiting-to-happen

Since we signed a boatload of OLs, I don't see us spending a 1st on an OL. I also can't see them going for a WR at #9. Ergo, they will go D - front seven BPA. Of course, with Beane there is always the good chance that we trade the pick. My pick is Oliver.

26 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

BPA overall, or BPA in a position of need?  Devin White might fall to us and be the BPA but all seem to agree that would muddy the waters

BPA overall. i think you upgrade the/any position by doing this and with few exceptions should be done at the top of the draft (first 2 rounds?).

with regard to White/Edmunds, i'm not convinced Edmunds is going to grow into the MLB that White already is. i understand he was a rook last year but he just got blown up too much for my liking and he doesn't play with that low center of gravity that he needs to when zoning in on a tackle. that and he seems to not instinctively react which is why he was often late to a play. he may grow into it, but don't you think he would be better suited to play outside where it seems it would be more natural for him? 

Edited by Foxx

Christian Wilkins - DT - Clemson

Trading back a few spots would be nice but they might take him at #9 if Oliver is gone.

With 9 hours til the draft I'm starting to think they'll take Jonah Williams.

Edited by frostbitmic