Your final prediction: Who will the Bills draft in round 1

Logic

I've waited until the day before the draft so that we could all gather as much intel as possible. 

You can answer simply or you can go into detail.

You can list two guys if you think they're going to be making two picks in the 1st round.

When it's all said and done, who do YOU think will be the Bills' first round pick?

I'll start: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson. I think he's 100% the type of guy the Bills want to build around. You won't find a better "Process"/locker room/culture fit anywhere in the draft. Also, the perception of Wilkins suffers because of the presence of guys like Oliver and Williams in this draft, but he's a baller. He may not have the explosiveness of Oliver (few do), but he's a supremely physically talented player in his own right. He is also extremely versatile and lined up everywhere along the d-line at Clemson. Between who Wilkins is as a person, who he is as a player, and where he is likely to be selected in the draft, I think he's the most likely round 1 pick for the Bills. I believe they'll trade down with either Carolina or Houston and wind up selecting Wilkins.

Who's yours? Let's hear 'em!

Edited by Logic
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

DK Metcalf. Maybe it's just my perception, but it seems like the Bills FO have put a lot more effort into researching the depth of DL, OL, and DB than WR. That tells me they're looking there early. The only potential wrench I see is if Ed Oliver falls to 9. He's the only guy I see them taking over DK. Adding smoke to this fire, the WR's that were researched the most by Buffalo are DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, and Damarkus Lodge. Maybe they like AJ's high floor more than DK's high ceiling, but I truly believe they were getting intel from his teammates.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

DK Metcalf. Maybe it's just my perception, but it seems like the Bills FO have put a lot more effort into researching the depth of DL, OL, and DB than WR. That tells me they're looking there early. The only potential wrench I see is if Ed Oliver falls to 9. He's the only guy I see them taking over DK. Adding smoke to this fire, the WR's that were researched the most by Buffalo are DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, and Damarkus Lodge. Maybe they like AJ's high floor more than DK's high ceiling, but I truly believe they were getting intel from his teammates.

? him too

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Based on Preference, Hock. 

Based on what I am feeling is likely? Jonah Williams

I wouldn't hate Williams at all, and he makes sense. I mostly just prefer a "Sexy pick" cause im a shallow SOB. 

I feel the same regarding these two. Would fully understand picking Jonah and would understand why its a sensible move. But I would much rather draft Hock. Maybe its because I think Hock has a better chance to be SPECIAL than Williams. Or maybe I'm just a shallow SOB.

• Like (+1) 1