Buffalo Barbarian 's Final Mock

4 hours ago, Rufridr101 said:

I think if the bills trade back in rd.1 the target should be Lawrence.

trade down would be nice but for this purpose i just go with what we have

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

If Oliver isn't available I think we will take Clemson's Wilkins. If I am right I should be praised. If I am wrong I should be ignored. :ph34r:

Very few get their player so just keep on swinging.

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Using Drafttek (No trades)

1. DE Montez Sweat 6'5" 260 Mississippi st

2. DT Dexter Lawrence 6'4" 342 Clemson

3. WR Deebo Samuel 5'11" 215 South Carolina

4. TE Kaden Smith 6'5" 255 Stanford

4. WR Antoine Wesley 6'5" 200 Texas Tech

5. DT Joe Gaziano 6'4" 275 Northwestern

5. OLB Chase Hansen 6'2" 222 Utah

6. CB Michael Jackson 6'0" 200 Miami

7. Punter Mitch Wishnowshy 6'2" 220 Utah

7. LB Josiah Tauaefa 6'1" 245 UTSA

I just squirted.

20 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

trade down would be nice but for this purpose i just go with what we have

Very few get their player so just keep on swinging.

I dont ignore people for being wrong.  I  ignore them for refusing to admit they are wrong.  Heck I'v been wrong once or twice in my life?.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Why?

Starts with the character issues. I don’t believe it was ever released why he was dismissed from Michigan State, but it’s speculated to be theft and marijuana. Then his heart condition scares me away. There isn’t much precedent of NFL players with that type of issue. Some soccer players, few NFL players. I’m also wary of combine warriors who increase their stock substantially at the combine. I recall Sweat being a projected 20-30 pick and then after the combine 9-20 projections seem common. I just feel there is much better talent with less risks. In all honesty if it’s Montez Sweat at 9 I would rather just trade down and try to get him later or get a comparable prospect. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Starts with the character issues. I don’t believe it was ever released why he was dismissed from Michigan State, but it’s speculated to be theft and marijuana. Then his heart condition scares me away. There isn’t much precedent of NFL players with that type of issue. Some soccer players, few NFL players. I’m also wary of combine warriors who increase their stock substantially at the combine. I recall Sweat being a projected 20-30 pick and then after the combine 9-20 projections seem common. I just feel there is much better talent with less risks. In all honesty if it’s Montez Sweat at 9 I would rather just trade down and try to get him later or get a comparable prospect. 

makes sense , i was just looking at Bills needs and who was closest.

Im hoping for Hockenson myself.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

makes sense , i was just looking at Bills needs and who was closest.

Im hoping for Hockenson myself.

I’m always super worried about injury/health concerns. So much risk when it’s in the high 1st. Hockenson is my top guy. I feel he helps in the blocking and passing game. A young QB needs that safety blanket like Hockenson, drafting him would be huge. 

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

I’m always super worried about injury/health concerns. So much risk when it’s in the high 1st. Hockenson is my top guy. I feel he helps in the blocking and passing game. A young QB needs that safety blanket like Hockenson, drafting him would be huge. 

Agree 100% , i was pleasantly surprised at his pass catching skills but i was shocked at how good of a blocker he is. He would literally be another lineman in the run game which could be easily turned into play action passes.

a true multi dimensionality player.

• Like (+1) 1