Off to Nashville

Heading to The NFL Draft.

Time to get some new Bills and new "girls" to cheer for each Sunday.

I'm getting an unexpected honor of sitting in the Dallas Cowboys Inner Circle for each night. I'll have some Cowboys stickers on my face along with a headband with a bow.

Back sometime Sunday.

• Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Heading to The NFL Draft.

Time to get some new Bills and new "girls" to cheer for each Sunday.

I'm getting an unexpected honor of sitting in the Dallas Cowboys Inner Circle for each night. I'll have some Cowboys stickers on my face along with a headband with a bow.

Back sometime Sunday.

but you're wearing a Bills shirt right ;)

Have fun and don’t get trampled! Broadway should be a ZOO! Awesome to have what I assume is a great place to hang! 

Has Broadway ever run out of beer before? How about all of Tennessee? 

Heading down to Nashville tomorrow.  Won’t be in any circle of honor though. I’ll be standing on Broadway somewhere sporting my Kyle Williams jersey getting drenched in the rain with my son, but it will be worth it....   ?

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Heading down to Nashville tomorrow.  Won’t be in any circle of honor though. I’ll be standing on Broadway somewhere sporting my Kyle Williams jersey getting drenched in the rain with my son, but it will be worth it....   ?

Is it hard to get tickets for the draft ?

16 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Is it hard to get tickets for the draft ?

They were sold out for day 1 and 2 already, they had tickets for day 3....  $499 each.  I passed.  Have no idea how much the tickets were for days 1 and 2, I'm sure they were a lot more.  If there is one thing the NFL can do, it's generate revenue. 

I'm glad Cowgirls Fan has some inside mojo to score the tickets.  I'll keep my eyes open for her if we get close to the stage.  I don't mind the rain, spent five years in the infantry, been cold and wet more times that I can remember.  This will probably be the only time I ever get to a draft.  I don't care if there's a category 5 hurricane.   ? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

They were sold out for day 1 and 2 already, they had tickets for day 3....  $499 each.  I passed.  Have no idea how much the tickets were for days 1 and 2, I'm sure they were a lot more.  If there is one thing the NFL can do, it's generate revenue. 

I'm glad Cowgirls Fan has some inside mojo to score the tickets.  I'll keep my eyes open for her if we get close to the stage.  I don't mind the rain, spent five years in the infantry, been cold and wet more times that I can remember.  This will probably be the only time I ever get to a draft.  I don't care if there's a category 5 hurricane.   ? 

A suggestion.  Download the NFL Fan Mobile Pass. It's like a bar code. From that bar code you can check in, receive perks and if people who have tickets leave you get a chance to go and sit down.

• Like (+1) 1