Tailgating/parking south of stadium

BfloBillsFan

I usually park in a lot on the corner of 20 and California Rd.  I am looking to change spots for the upcoming season to an area south of the stadium and on the east side of Abbott (pictured in map).  Looking for a fun atmosphere and a relatively easy out.   It would be closer to my seats so I have less distance to walk and more time to tailgate.  Anyone have any comments about parking on this side of the stadium?  Thanks in advance.  Let's go Buffalo!!!

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 11.23.43 AM.png

On 4/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, Just Jack said:

There's a lot of homes along Big Tree Road/20A that do parking. If you're heading to 219 after a game, that's your best spots. 

Yup, this is what I do.   $10, easy in, easy out. Kind of a hike to the stadium but not tooooo bad.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:54 PM, RiotAct said:

Yup, this is what I do.   $10, easy in, easy out. Kind of a hike to the stadium but not tooooo bad.

If the easy out is important to you, this is what you need to keep doing. Hammer's (and my brother's lot across the street from him) are shorter walks to and from the stadium, but unless you leave the game early you're better off tailgating for a couple hours after the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.