Who’s the ONE guy that you want in this draft?

McBean

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I know I'm S.O.L. on this one, but...

TJ Hockenson 

Why? Because the Bills have never, literally NEVER had a dominant tight end in their nearly 60 years of existence.

It would just be nice.

With Jim Kelly, T.Thomas and Lofton/Reed/Tasker, there were not that many balls left over for the TE.

I’ve liked Ed Oliver for a few years so I’m gonna stick with him.

And N’Keal Harry.

Just now, maryland-bills-fan said:

With Jim Kelly, T.Thomas and Lofton/Reed/Tasker, there were not that many balls left over for the TE.

Yes, as well as the other 50 years of existence.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Realistically Oliver or White.   2nd round an offensive tackle or DT depending upon what happened in the first round.

I would love White, Bush, or Oliver. If the Bills are confident that they are ready to contend, what is wrong with getting McCoy from the Bucs to step in and resurrect his career where he would be wanted! He may have a chip on his shoulder!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

I  know it. But even McKellar and Metzelaars were not truly dominant tight ends. I'm talking a Gronk/Gonzalez/Witten level player. I loved the 90s TEs, but they were not at that level.

Just now, Floydboy12 said:

Josh Allen. Think he's a double digit sack guy in year one. 

He  might be, BUT,   we are not real strong in the 3 technique tackle he might be playing along side.    If we had a real disrupting guy like Oliver there, I think you are right.  For the life of me, I don't see how we can draft them both at #9.

13 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Realistically Oliver or White.   2nd round an offensive tackle or DT depending upon what happened in the first round.

Yes! White and Oliver have impact and speed! Speed kills! I bet McCoy would come in here and play like hell! He would also free up a high draft pick and respond well to what the Bills are trying to build!

Edited by Rocket94

I'm all in for Dalton Risner, but obviously not at #9.  If he slipped to us in round 2 or we trade down into the late 1st round, he would be good.  I'd love TJ at #9, but not sure he'll fall that far to us.  Not sold on Fant as I do not see any blocking in his future.  Quentin Williams would be great, but he's not getting past the top 3 and I'm not sure about Oliver.  I'm intrigued by Montez Sweat and would love him. 

In the later rounds, I'd like Love out of Stanford, but with the signing of Yeldon, probably won't happen.   

7 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Oliver is my dream selection.

Hes such a handful at a position of need.

I like Wilkins too but Oliver has that Zion Williamson "theres nothing you can do to stop me" explosive quality to him. 

One big exception is that Zion was player of the year and Oliver barley put up stats.

Crazy to me why people ignore the production and the question marks with Oliver just because he ran one combine drill extremely quick.