Select 2 players that will be drafted by Buffalo

Can be any round.

Please pick two players only, The object is to name2 correctly, not one but both.

Must be drafted players, UDFA do not count.

Seems simple huh? 

Which two players in the entire draft will be on Buffalo's roster Sunday morning?

Player #1__________________

Player #2 __________________

I will go with...

Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama

N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm beginning to think the Bills might actually draft DK Metcalf at 9. I think they would have liked an interior defensive lineman or edge rusher like Williams, Bosa, Allen or Oliver but they are all likely to be gone by pick 9. Sweat appears to be falling due to heart condition and I think Burns is the better edge rusher anyway but I have a feeling that Metcalf ends up being the selection over Jonah Williams. If we learned anything from last year it is that Beane likes ultra talented, big, physical, athletic freaks at the top of the draft. Both Allen and Edmunds were considered raw athletic freaks for their respective positions. DK Metcalf fits that profile and he might be a perfect match with Allen at QB. Beane and McDermott have seen up close what Julio Jones can do to opposing defenses and Metcalf is that type of athletic freak. Beane is also not shy about taking on players that have some injury risk (ie. Mitch Morse).

For my second pick I see the Bills drafting Bryce Love in the 4th round. This seems to be a very good match as the Bills could afford to red shirt him for a year. After that year, McCoy and Gore will likely be gone and Love can step right in with Yeldon and whomever else they decide to be a 3rd rb (maybe McCoy or Gore return for 1 more year).

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, racketmaster said:

I'm beginning to think the Bills might actually draft DK Metcalf at 9. I think they would have liked an interior defensive lineman or edge rusher like Williams, Bosa, Allen or Oliver but they are all likely to be gone by pick 9. Sweat appears to be falling due to heart condition and I think Burns is the better edge rusher anyway but I have a feeling that Metcalf ends up being the selection over Jonah Williams. If we learned anything from last year it is that Beane likes ultra talented, big, physical, athletic freaks at the top of the draft. Both Allen and Edmunds were considered raw athletic freaks for their respective positions. DK Metcalf fits that profile and he might be a perfect match with Allen at QB. Beane and McDermott have seen up close what Julio Jones can do to opposing defenses and Metcalf is that type of athletic freak. Beane is also not shy about taking on players that have some injury risk (ie. Mitch Morse).

For my second pick I see the Bills drafting Bryce Love in the 4th round. This seems to be a very good match as the Bills could afford to red shirt him for a year. After that year, McCoy and Gore will likely be gone and Love can step right in with Yeldon and whomever else they decide to be a 3rd rb (maybe McCoy or Gore return for 1 more year).

'

I would LOVE Bryce Love in the 4th

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Maxx Crosby-DE Eastern Michigan and Cole Holcomb-LB UNC

Maxx Crosby could be a very real possibility, especially if the Bills don't take a DL in the first round. I like Crosby very much and he was one of the pre-draft visits so he is definitely on the radar.

• Like (+1) 2

1. TJ Hockenson

2. Greg LIttle

Contingent upon a Draft day trade of 5th round pick for Gerald McCoy. I do think DL is Beane's top priority so if this trade does not happen my picks are garbage and he addresses DL in RD1.  

Edited by njodogg

On 4/24/2019 at 7:47 AM, Conlan93 said:

Jonah Williams

Christian Wilkins

This is very realistic.  I think they would like...

Oliver

Risner

I was pretty close.

Oliver

Ford

I actually like this better.

For a little bit I thought we could end up with

Oliver

Simmons

Now that would have been sick.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

I think the Bills are going to pass on Tight End at #9 so I really expect them to look at TE in the middle rounds..... I'm between Dawson Knox and Jace Sternberger who have both been in for a visit. I'm going to go Jace Sternberger.

The other guy - who they met with at the Shrine Game is Blace Brown, CB, Troy. I think they will keep taking corners late in the draft pretty much every year.

• Like (+1) 2