Marshawn Lynch retiring

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lots of chatter that the “surprise” pick at 4 for the raiders will be Josh Jacobs 

Between the Raiders going all “Ditka” on a RB early and Fish, Skins or others jumping up to grab mediocre QB talent, I could see a Josh Allen or Devin White falling to #9

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Between the Raiders going all “Ditka” on a RB early and Fish, Skins or others jumping up to grab mediocre QB talent, I could see a Josh Allen or Devin White falling to #9

I really hope they do take Jacobs at 4, that would help us out a lot 

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I think pulling a "Ditka" would require a lot more than just taking Josh Jacobs with a pick they already have.  But yeah the idea of the Raiders going RB before we pick makes me rather happy.

• Like (+1) 2

With Beast modes uncanny vision for things coming he knows it's a good time to turn towards retirement & to get out of Oakland ! 

Thanks for the memories Marshawn !! And what a great way to go out in that commercial !! Perfek !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

Maybe a trade down? I don't see Jacobs going at #4.

#9 and 2020 #1 for Q Williams if he gets past the NYJ.

I think the Raiders are all in for the 2020 draft and would love to have 3 #1s.

Edited by turftoe

I never understand the need to kind of mock someone like this.

The dude's personality was a bit strange, but he was one bad Pete Carroll decision from handing the Pats* another SB loss. Feed him the ball there and it's game over. You can't say that about a lot of backs.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em, Marshawn.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2