Red Star Players

12 hours ago, mrags said:

LJ Scott RB  --  when you're slow and unathletic by Big 12 standards, I don't think you stand a chance. 

Jacai Polite DE -- yikes... 5 dollar player with a .10 cent brain --- waaaaay too many red flags on this kid and didn't test out half as athletic as many thought he would.  No thank you. 

Jaques Patrick RB -- possibly for the CFL, I could get on board with this one...

And this. 

Best receiving talent in the draft.  -- I like Harry, but think he has even more agility/separation questions than DK...

3 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

khalil hodge ?  little bit of mack in him?

Huge fan for 3 years. Seen every snap of his career

i was super high on him entering the year. Thought if he displayed speed in the 40 he had TE tools to be a 3 down linebacker 

But he is pretty slow.. probably too slow for the NFL unfortunately 

Hodge is a pure off off ball linebacker while Mack could do anything but was an elite edge rusher

6 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

If he has medical Red Flags then he doesnt have 1st round stock.  Just like in the real stock market.

Okay so Montez Sweat is a consensus top 15-20 prospect with a medical red flag due to the heart condition that came up at the combine. But can't have first round stock?

To all you bickering Bills...

A player picked in the first round CAN be considered a Red Star by a Scout 

A player picked at 27 Of the first round can outperform his draft stock and perform at the level of a top 5 pick 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JM57 said:

Okay so Montez Sweat is a consensus top 15-20 prospect with a medical red flag due to the heart condition that came up at the combine. But can't have first round stock?

Sweat wont fall out of the first round.  And most of what I have seen is Gronk projected to the 2nd or 3rd.  He was probably the best player drafted in 2010.  Which means he should have been drafted #1 overall.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

19 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Jaylon Ferguson will be gone by the 10th pick of round two but he will most likely still outplay his draft status. 

Josh Oliver, TE, San Jose State. 

Forget Hock and Fant and Irv Smith. Oliver has the highest ceiling of any TE in this class. If there is a Travis Kelce lurking somewhere this is him. 

You could be right. My guy is Sternberger. I think a lot has to do with scheme fit. If Sternberger was picked by Buffalo he’d be a great deep threat for Allen up the seam. 

I really like a lot of the tight ends. 

Hockenson, Sternberger, Knox, Oliver, Wharing. 

Edited by Dkollidas
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dkollidas said:

You could be right. My guy is Sternberger. I think a lot has to do with scheme fit. If Sternberger was picked by Buffalo he’d be a great deep threat for Allen up the seam. 

I really like a lot of the tight ends. 

Hockenson, Sternberger, Knox, Oliver, Wharing. 

It is the best Tight End class in the 6 years I have been doing it. Part of the reason I am lukewarm on Hock at #9 is because I think there are guys with as high if not higher ceilings lurking lower down. Hock is a safe pick. He will be a solid pro. I don't see special in him though.