Who Are Your Top Targets in Round 1 Assuming No Trade Up or Down?

4 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

IMO our biggest NEED is pass rusher. I know DT is a biggie, but there's a lot of biggies to choose from. I think Mcbeane realizes the need for 2 good ends and is looking toward the future here. I hope we draft 2.... Montez Sweat and O.Ximines or find a 2nd DE gem later. IE. maybe a Max Crosby?

Maybe they double down with Sweat and Ferguson?

I dare anyone to name the last 2 outstanding ends we've had at one time. I believe this front office will finally make it happen. I think they are looking at maybe extending Hughes next year, but shedding Murphy's deal as well as replacing Lorax.

I hear you, but if the Bills can get consistent pressure up the middle that will get Hughes a lot of sacks.  Murphy and Shaq would get theirs too.  Hughes misses a lot of sacks because QBs have room to step up in the pocket.

Edited by purple haze

26 minutes ago, purple haze said:

I hear you, but if the Bills can get consistent pressure up the middle that will get Hughes a lot of sacks.  Murphy and Shaw would get their too.  Hughes misses a lot of sacks because QBs have room to step up in the pocket.

yeah i know you're right and i would be very happy with oliver. my head is swimming at this point. i've probably pondered 100 different scenarios and looked at 100 different bios and read 100 different mocks.  onebillslive in 10 min.        40 more hours....brutal

2 minutes ago, Georgie said:

If Hockenson is taken by the Bills at 9,does all those wonderful things on offense...why would he be playing special teams?

TE’s play on special teams typically. I guess if he is taken that high he most likely wouldn’t. But he’s an option until eliminated.