Upper Deck - Row 1

Bakin

Anyone have an idea how 'obtrusive' the railing in Row 1 of the upper deck will be?  
It might be annoying for me - even though i'm more than 6 feet tall..

just wonder if it's a bad seat for a child.

Let me know - many thanks!

On 4/23/2019 at 2:24 PM, Bakin said:

Anyone have an idea how 'obtrusive' the railing in Row 1 of the upper deck will be?  
It might be annoying for me - even though i'm more than 6 feet tall..

just wonder if it's a bad seat for a child.

Let me know - many thanks!

Not an issue

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

It's probably going to be a little bit of a hassle for a smaller person. I would consider bringing a few Stadium cushions for a child.  The last time I sat in those seats was the Colts snow game, and if you were there you would remember that we couldn't see the field for most of the plays, so we had to slide down to some empty lower seats.   

Fantastic perspective of the field though, you really can see everything and despite the railing, which is a legitimate concern, you still will love them.   My experience is that kids don't really care about the same things adults do, they'll figure out a way to look over or under the rail.  

If you got to your seats and determined that it was too tough for the little guy to see, I'm sure people in the second row or third row would swap with you in a second, but I'll bet you'll stay there and love the experience.   There is a more aggressive angle in that Upper Deck so even from row two or three you are still in awesome shape.

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2019 at 3:55 PM, Da webster guy said:

It's probably going to be a little bit of a hassle for a smaller person. I would consider bringing a few Stadium cushions for a child.  The last time I sat in those seats was the Colts snow game, and if you were there you would remember that we couldn't see the field for most of the plays, so we had to slide down to some empty lower seats.   

you didn't take the stairs?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.