Is there a Eric Moulds our there in the draft?

4 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

N’Keal Harry or A.J. Brown

I’ll tip cold ones back for either.

Agree.  I have no problem with Harry, but don’t think he’ll be there at #40.  Plus, I think AJ Brown might be a better fit.  JMO.

Beane’s gonna have to maneuver to get either one.  The 49ers are high on Brown.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

If we do find him, I hope the fan base will give him the time to develop.  Let's not forget that Moulds didn't have a breakout year until year three.

Stop now - don’t you know “it’s a different game now”?  Rookies and 2nd year guys must produce or they are busts.  Never mind a guy like Jerry Hughes whom the Bills acquired on the cheap afte Indy gave up on him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Moulds would be in the hall of fame if he didn't have 8 different crappy QB's throwing to him. I don't think you can assume any player in any draft will be that good. When you get guys like that you consider yourself lucky.

In my opinion Eric was one of the best receivers to play the game!! He had several quarterbacks throwing to him and still produced every year, if he had Joe Montana and Jerry Rice scenario I have no doubt he would be in the Hall of Fame today! 

14 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Man, how I loved watching that guy play! He’s one of my all time favorite Bill. I never got tired  of hearing “What a catch by Moulds!”. The guy had a nose for the end zone. 

Yes, D.K. Metcalf is his doppelganger (minus the freakish workout numbers)!

17 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Man, how I loved watching that guy play! He’s one of my all time favorite Bill. I never got tired  of hearing “What a catch by Moulds!”. The guy had a nose for the end zone. 

Maybe not but the videos I saw of Duke Williams in the CFL sure looked like Moulds.

21 minutes ago, ColeB said:

Maybe not but the videos I saw of Duke Williams in the CFL sure looked like Moulds.

beat me to it.  kinda like the same "year 3 breakout"?   i say let duke wear no. 80. i listened to him on the radio and i guarantee this guy is gonna ball.

For some reason i really like N'Keel Harry some "experts" say he's the most NFL ready WR in this draft if we could get Oliver & him i would be real happy !!

That would put 2 Harry's on the team to a new run on names !!