Is there a Eric Moulds our there in the draft?

As long as we're at it, maybe we can find a Reed, Rice, Brown or  Monk? Why stop there? Carter, Irvin, Moss!

You get a HOF wr, YOU get a HOF wr, and YOU get a HOF wr. 

But seriously,  i get the idea, but each guy does their thing. Hopefully we find our next version of a WR that may allow us to be successful. Some may say we already found it in Foster.  In 20 yrs maybe someone will make a post saying they hope we find the next FOSTER! 

A guy can hope i suppose:)

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yes.  His name is N’Keal Harry.  

He he is a stud waiting to happen in the NFL.  

I’ve been hoping for that since February. We already got the speed on the outside, now we need that tough WR and Harry is the man for it. He’s a bigger version of Anquan Bolden. I think it was Mel Kiper with Todd McShay doing a live mock draft and he took Harry for us at the #40 pick. If that guy could ever be right then let it be this time!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

I’ve been hoping for that since February. We already got the speed on the outside, now we need that tough WR and Harry is the man for it. He’s a bigger version of Anquan Bolden. I think it was Mel Kiper with Todd McShay doing a live mock draft and he took Harry for us at the #40 pick. If that guy could ever be right then let it be this time!

Go Bills!

Agreed, but I really do not believe Harry will be there at 40 after blowing past 40 time concerns at combine.  I think he has a good shot to go in the first once we get into the late teens

18 minutes ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

If we do find him, I hope the fan base will give him the time to develop.  Let's not forget that Moulds didn't have a breakout year until year three.

Yep,... and we have another thread that has already dismissed Dion Dawkins as a bust that should be traded

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yes.  His name is N’Keal Harry.  

He he is a stud waiting to happen in the NFL.  

I’d say Harry or Kelvin Harmon.  Harmon’s stock has taken a hit due to his 4.6 and agility numbers but the way he attacks the ball combined with his instincts really make him a threat all over the field.  Josh Allen needs guys with the ability to go out there and catch the ball.  Harmon, as well as Harry, do that better than any other WRs in this draft imo.  Harry will likely be gone by the time we pick in rd 2 but Harmon seems likely to be there

Just now, NewEra said:

I’d say Harry or Kelvin Harmon.  Harmon’s stock has taken a hit due to his 4.6 and agility numbers but the way he attacks the ball combined with his instincts really make him a threat all over the field.  Josh Allen needs guys with the ability to go out there and catch the ball.  Harmon, as well as Harry, do that better than any other WRs in this draft imo.  Harry will likely be gone by the time we pick in rd 2 but Harmon seems likely to be there

Im not as high on Harmon after his combine myself, but not opposed at all taking him later in the draft.  

Moulds would be in the hall of fame if he didn't have 8 different crappy QB's throwing to him. I don't think you can assume any player in any draft will be that good. When you get guys like that you consider yourself lucky.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1