Fear The Walking Dead

17 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

If they didn’t air the Michonne episode this week they wouldn’t have been able to use the scene of Judith telling her they got Alpha, which freed Michonne up to look for Rick.

I feel like there was a significant time jump there though (a couple weeks maybe?) and all of the Whisperers were taken care of at that point.  How much time that was, who knows, but from the show point of view, only two people know she's dead.  I think that radio call happened after anything we'll see in the last three episodes.

14 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

If they didn’t air the Michonne episode this week they wouldn’t have been able to use the scene of Judith telling her they got Alpha, which freed Michonne up to look for Rick.

So they needed that particular hour for that call. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/walking-dead-season-10-finale-213026621.html

‘The Walking Dead’ Season 10 Finale Delayed Due To Coronavirus

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/walking-dead-star-danai-gurira-021606833.html

6a42e3979df2a254b86f7697dd92aa7f

‘Walking Dead’ Star Danai Gurira Talks Michonne’s ‘Bittersweet’ Final Episode  

Somewhat interesting episode.   “Look at the Flowers”

Did Carol finally slay her dragon? 

Did Negan prove who he really is or has become?  He likes the feeling.  

The closing was pretty odd / humorous.  A lively imagination with the Meter Maid.

Maybe it makes sense to the comic book readers.

Does it matter what a Half Moon is? Unless he killed his audience during a concert it's moot IMO.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Maybe it makes sense to the comic book readers.

Does it matter what a Half Moon is? Unless he killed his audience during a concert it's moot IMO.

That was unique to the show.  He's famous in the comics too, but not a musician.  And that's all the point was here.  He's a famous singer and that was one of his albums.  I hope that's as far as they take it though.  We don't need a full episode sharing his back story.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

That was unique to the show.  He's famous in the comics too, but not a musician.  And that's all the point was here.  He's a famous singer and that was one of his albums.  I hope that's as far as they take it though.  We don't need a full episode sharing his back story.

there has to be a back story.  Like why he was so reclusive when he first met Alpha.   Something was up that some may want answers to. 

Not me particularly 

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

there has to be a back story.  Like why he was so reclusive when he first met Alpha.   Something was up that some may want answers to. 

Not me particularly 

The only back story I'd be happy with would be if he was the guy who played Opie on Sons of Anarchy.  Unfortunately, that ship has sailed.

• Haha (+1) 1

I kind of wish they had pulled the plug on the last 3 or 4 episodes.  It's a bit cruel to leave us hanging at this point.  I'm sure they didn't out at the right point, but I'd rather get 3 or 4 episodes in a row once they are able to edit up the finale.  Still, they managed to throw a couple big conversation pieces out there with the opening to the finale, which they showed on Talking Dead last night.

@SlimShady'sSpaceForce, have we actually seen them fire the guns at all?  I kind of wonder if they just hold them for the intimidation factor but don't actually have any ammo.

10 minutes ago, shrader said:

I kind of wish they had pulled the plug on the last 3 or 4 episodes.  It's a bit cruel to leave us hanging at this point.  I'm sure they didn't out at the right point, but I'd rather get 3 or 4 episodes in a row once they are able to edit up the finale.  Still, they managed to throw a couple big conversation pieces out there with the opening to the finale, which they showed on Talking Dead last night.

@SlimShady'sSpaceForce, have we actually seen them fire the guns at all?  I kind of wonder if they just hold them for the intimidation factor but don't actually have any ammo.

Negan shot the guy last week using a whisperer gun.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Negan shot the guy last week using a whisperer gun.

Ahhh, good call.

It's kind of funny to have a bullet shortage in one place and then Princess firing off that machine gun in another.

14 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Maggie May return by “season’s” end 

They showed it on sunday night.  They knew they had to throw a big one out there thanks to the delay in the finale.  So there's no surprise to her showing up at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

6 years and ammo still works while living in the woods.  

she got them wheels so what about her weapons stash?

Yes ammo should be good if its kept dry.

I figure they grab the ammo on the way back.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

If dry.   the whisperers don't really have the means do they?  

Well that and guns aren't really a great weapon when you're trying to walk among a giant horde like they do.