Fear The Walking Dead

2 hours ago, shrader said:

Wasn't there some talk about how communication with Maggie had dropped off right before the Whisperers show up.  For whatever reason, I seem to remember Jesus mentioning it.  I guess we'll find out about here soon enough, whether she shows up late in the season or for the start of the next one.  I wish they would just not mention Rick at all so that this show can be free of the movie stuff for now, but I doubt that happens.

As for the kids, I think they stick around because they want a Grimes connection to this show still.  But hey, I guess that means only RJ has to stick around since that's the only Grimes blood remaining.

She is still Carl's sister ... but yeah that's about it 

• 3 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:26 PM, Patrick_Duffy said:

Why oh why did TWD not have an update with Negan on the mid season finale.....really looking forward to see how/what he does with his new found friends.

Well now we know.

Image result for negan alpha scene

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Negan rocks!

Does he???

8fcf04b4ecba53e80f874d25c41d5d18

20 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

That was a strong episode.

Yes it was.

Up until the door knob I was wondering.  The second she grabbed it ... It was as I expected.

ooohhhh   Will the head be placed on a spike?  

Will the lion cub take over the pride? 

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I gave up on this terrible show over a year ago.

Can someone tell me if they have killed off "Keegan" (sp?) yet?

And if so, how was it done?  Or who did it?

No, Negan still lives.  See the guy with the bat above?

Negan made Carol a 

very happy woman 

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Will the lion cub take over the pride? 

Someone far less calculating and far more brutal is now in charge.  That should lead to some fun.

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

The little girl that plays Judith kills every scene.

She sure does.  

What a tripped out episode.    Kinda dull but it sews the pieces together.

Based on the closing scene .....  

My guess ... that may be the last time we see her for a long long time. 

the next weeks preview -  

What was Negan promised 

anything else beyond his freedom? 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

She sure does.  

What a tripped out episode.    Kinda dull but it sews the pieces together.

Based on the closing scene .....  

My guess ... that may be the last time we see her for a long long time. 

the next weeks preview -  

What was Negan promised 

anything else beyond his freedom? 

I just wish it was a little easier to hear that radio conversation at the end.  I missed a lot of it due to the static.  I'm also a bit curious on the time line and how long after the beheading that was.  It sounded like they were back in Alexandria, so we do get one little spoiler there on certain characters surviving.

As for when we next see here, my guess is that will be at the very end of the first Rick movie, with their reunion.

6 hours ago, Sundancer said:

That episode kind of sucked. Very little plot movement forward. Zzzz fest. 

Yeah, it did feel like a bit of a waste.  They didn't choose a good time to air it either.  I think most wanted to see immediate follow-up to Negan's actions.  I'm not really sure what would have been a better time, maybe the first episode of the half season.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

Yeah, it did feel like a bit of a waste.  They didn't choose a good time to air it either.  I think most wanted to see immediate follow-up to Negan's actions.  I'm not really sure what would have been a better time, maybe the first episode of the half season.

With CV-19 ,,,,   Filming isn't happening so "next" half season may be a while.  

If the Rick movies are already filmed NOW would be the time  

Get it done and no looking back 

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

With CV-19 ,,,,   Filming isn't happening so "next" half season may be a while.  

If the Rick movies are already filmed NOW would be the time  

Get it done and no looking back 

I meant the start of this half season may have been a good spot.  Apparently they originally planned to air this episode at a different point but then they swapped around the order a bit.  I forget exactly where it was meant to air, possibly right before the attack on Hilltop.  I think that just goes to show you how even the writers didn't know where best to place it.

And thanks to this comment, I googled a bit to see if they've started on the Rick movies.  It doesn't sound like that has moved much at all yet, so it should be well down the road still.  Part of me wants to say the main series ends before we ever see those, but I get the feeling that they'll want to reunite him with his kids at the very end of the show.