Fear The Walking Dead

• 3 weeks later...

Thank god it's over and we're back to the main show now.  There were way too many "what the hell are the writers thinking" moments out of this season.  It looks like I was on the right track with my last post, using this to bridge into the Rick movies.  It's a shame they had to trash what was a pretty good show in order to do that.

19 minutes ago, shrader said:

Thank god it's over and we're back to the main show now.  There were way too many "what the hell are the writers thinking" moments out of this season.  It looks like I was on the right track with my last post, using this to bridge into the Rick movies.  It's a shame they had to trash what was a pretty good show in order to do that.

IMO Morgan is one of the best characters in that universe and there is no doubt that Lennie James is one of the best actors.  Morgan can't go out at the hands of a cartoon villain like Ginny unless James hasn't decided if he wants to come back so it had to be a cliffhanger.

From a storyline perspective, if he survives it has to be:

the helicopter/ Rick people which I find the most likely

or Sherry

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

IMO Morgan is one of the best characters in that universe and there is no doubt that Lennie James is one of the best actors.  Morgan can't go out at the hands of a cartoon villain like Ginny unless James hasn't decided if he wants to come back so it had to be a cliffhanger.

or Sherry

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted out.  That's really the only reason to kill him.  You don't completely rebrand a show so that he can be the lead and then kill him off so quickly.  That said, he is a very good actor, but where they've taken the character has completely ruined both him and the show.

With these writers, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they completely ignore the cliff hanger, have another time jump, and start out the next season with everyone back together.

7 minutes ago, shrader said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted out.  That's really the only reason to kill him.  You don't completely rebrand a show so that he can be the lead and then kill him off so quickly.  That said, he is a very good actor, but where they've taken the character has completely ruined both him and the show.

With these writers, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they completely ignore the cliff hanger, have another time jump, and start out the next season with everyone back together.

My gut says Rick movie will have Morgan.  No maters what they do Ginny is the worst most illogical villain ever.

29 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

or Sherry

Lenny did say he was sorry he left the first show for the spinoff.    Hard to say if he'll be back. 

Conquer from within is the plan  ...  ho'd that work out for the Saviors ??  

Dwight will help rescue some of them.  

Sooooo... who's the father?   A Miracle baby?   When did Morgan and Grace get it on?  

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

My gut says Rick movie will have Morgan.  No maters what they do Ginny is the worst most illogical villain ever.

They took Ginny's costume directly from Tracy Morgan's Brian Fellows skits.  In fact, if they want to swap those two at the start of next season, I'd be all for it.

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

or Sherry

I didn't see Dwight in any of those vehicles. I think he saves him.

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Sooooo... who's the father?   A Miracle baby?   When did Morgan and Grace get it on?  

She said she had a fling with someone at the power plant

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/1/2019 at 9:36 AM, shrader said:

It'll be a super powered radiation baby.

The baby’s irradiated blood will be the cure to the dead reanimating, or a vaccine against their bites making people sick. Thus everyone will be trying to get the baby. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

The baby’s irradiated blood will be the cure to the dead reanimating, or a vaccine against their bites making people sick. Thus everyone will be trying to get the baby. 

No more reanimation, but the blood will still kill you.