Fear The Walking Dead

• 2 weeks later...

So let me get this straight, now that they've found these oil fields, they magically have the ability to refine it at will?  And don't get me started on this whole movie making thing they continue to force down our throats.

1 hour ago, shrader said:

So let me get this straight, now that they've found these oil fields, they magically have the ability to refine it at will?  And don't get me started on this whole movie making thing they continue to force down our throats.

I think they meant refined gasoline and not raw petroleum.  

But the land mines and zombies exploding was a fun watch.  

And Max Headroom is headed for a nasty end.   poor guy had to walk 200 miles. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

But the land mines and zombies exploding was a fun watch.  

And Max Headroom is headed for a nasty end.   poor guy had to walk 100 miles. 

it was 200 miles....just sayin.

33 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I thought it was a decent episode and a good setup for the back half of the season.  Lennie James just kills it acting giving long dialogues.  Dillahunt is really good too.

I'm not sure how I feel for the overall ..... how would one call it?? a Telethon type show.  Give to the poor and hungry.  

And why is his "stick" so short?   Did he take a cold shower?  

Alicia  practicing with her stick and noticing she was being taped was damn realistic.   

She's also in the old Morgan mode of not killing anything. 

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'm not sure how I feel for the overall ..... how would one call it?? a Telethon type show.  Give to the poor and hungry.  

And why is his "stick" so short?   Did he take a cold shower?  

Alicia  practicing with her stick and noticing she was being taped was damn realistic.   

She's also in the old Morgan mode of not killing anything. 

Morgan's stick is short because the nuclear chick....who I also like....cut the radioactive end off.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The gas has gone bad at this point.  I don't know the science of it, but I suppose they could say that a large pool of the stuff would survive longer than a smaller supply (picture a single ice cube melting faster than a full bag of ice).  But that still leads to the same exact problem soon enough.  We can just add this one to the list of confusing decisions the writers have made since they decided to reboot this show.

One other note, I pray that Max Headroom's first move is to destroy every single one of Al's cameras.  That gimmick needs to die fast.

31 minutes ago, shrader said:

The gas has gone bad at this point.  I don't know the science of it, but I suppose they could say that a large pool of the stuff would survive longer than a smaller supply (picture a single ice cube melting faster than a full bag of ice).  But that still leads to the same exact problem soon enough.  We can just add this one to the list of confusing decisions the writers have made since they decided to reboot this show.

One other note, I pray that Max Headroom's first move is to destroy every single one of Al's cameras.  That gimmick needs to die fast.

I was sure they said.

It was going bad.  

I could be wrong ... or not 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, shrader said:

It was nice of them to completely recycle Gabriel's backstory this week.  "We'll use a rabbi this time.  No one will notice."

There was certainly overlap.  Not identical but still.

I like most of the new characters including this guy but where is it going?  The oil thing had better be big. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, shrader said:

It was nice of them to completely recycle Gabriel's backstory this week.  "We'll use a rabbi this time.  No one will notice."

Gabriel locked them out.   

This guy left them safe 

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

There was certainly overlap.  Not identical but still.

I like most of the new characters including this guy but where is it going?  The oil thing had better be big. 

yup.  It has been slow the last 2 weeks.   Need some action.  

51 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Gabriel locked them out.   

This guy left them safe 

They took an old coke bottle and turned it into a gatorade bottle.

51 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yup.  It has been slow the last 2 weeks.   Need some action.  

Speaking of that, the woman in the truck specifically mentioned that they're looking for oil.  So that means they do in fact have a magic oil refinery at the field.  I'm sure that keeping that up and running is yet another skill in Al's arsenal. 

15 hours ago, shrader said:

Speaking of that, the woman in the truck specifically mentioned that they're looking for oil.  So that means they do in fact have a magic oil refinery at the field.  I'm sure that keeping that up and running is yet another skill in Al's arsenal. 

It is possible.   We'll see Sunday I guess 

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

So.  The killed off Max Headroom and introduced a new big bad and lost their gasoline refinery 

I guess the new girl will spill the beans on the cowboys 

Only three weeks to go and a new narrative opens.  Interesting where this will go.

• Like (+1) 1