Fear The Walking Dead

1 minute ago, shrader said:

So much of it is mind-numbingly stupid.  The split bullet thing this week?  And why is it that they needed the plane (and the next plane) so badly to get over there, yet Dwight got there all on his own?

they were conned into a rescue (that wasn't) and flew a plane because of "the distance)  and they figure "the fastest way back" is to get another plane (to crash) 

I thought the premise of Fear the Walking Dead was really neat. A before the apocalypse of The Walking Dead happened. I assumed it would cover what happened and the gradual transformation. Instead, by the second episode we had zombie apocalypse. I stopped watching after season one. Seeing this, it seems it is basically The Walking Dead? AMC now has Fear the Walking Dead and The Walking Dead, both of which are based in a post-apocalyptic zombie world? 

Edited by Bills2ref

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Also all over the documents Althea found on the dead uniform guy.

What's interesting is the Bell 206L3 is not a military helicopter.  It's a police helicopter and air ambulance.

My theory is that the three rings stand for liberty, order and justice.  

Is the show about to lose 1 or 2 cast members?

Is Fear the Walking Dead about to say goodbye to yet another original character? Viewers were delivered a shock on Sunday’s “Still Standing” episode of Fear when Alicia — while taking on a sizable group of zombies — got sprayed all over the face with the blood of one of the radiation walkers infected by the nuclear plant meltdown.

Will Dwight make a fast exit and continue looking for his wife?

On 7/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, shrader said:

It's crazy how little direction this show has at this point.  It died with Madison.

that is a possibility.

every time a character said something 
bright" about their future I kept waiting for a shoe to fall.  (surprising death) 

On 7/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, shrader said:

It's crazy how little direction this show has at this point.  It died with Madison.

I watch it but I agree it's a terrible mess.

Strand is a hilarious character.  This dude has a yacht.  He flies planes.  He drives tractor trailers.  He knows how to set up and pilot a hot air balloon.

Can't wait for the submarine!

3 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I watch it but I agree it's a terrible mess.

Strand is a hilarious character.  This dude has a yacht.  He flies planes.  He drives tractor trailers.  He knows how to set up and pilot a hot air balloon.

Can't wait for the submarine!

It's a shame he didn't get there earlier.  The reactor would be all taken care of.

Mid Season Finale.  Seems that all make it "safely" to the denim factory ....   

How badly was Alicia infected? 

What is Max Headroom looking for and should he be trusted?

Kind of nice to see Dwight sticking with the show.    

Daniel-  You look like you need a haircut 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Mid Season Finale.  Seems that all make it "safely" to the denim factory ....   

How badly was Alicia infected? 

What is Max Headroom looking for and should he be trusted?

Kind of nice to see Dwight sticking with the show.    

Daniel-  You look like you need a haircut 

Safely is an interesting choice of words to describe this half season.  Am I missing some details or did they not kill a single living person in this entire run of episodes?  I can't think of a single character, not even a random in the background who was killed either by human, walker, or nuke.  Even the freshly dead were killed before we first encountered them.

How is that even possible on these shows?

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

They made it alive, relatively intact   so yes "Safely" is a safe descriptor.

yeah, it does look as if they didn't kill off any characters, long term or shore term. 

We kept waiting for the axe to fall. 

AND it is only mid season   (3 weeks off) 

It's not just the main cast.  I'm pretty sure not a single person died at any point, not live anyway.  The few deaths even referenced (helicopter pilot, kids' parents, the guy Sherry killed) all happened in the past.

On 6/19/2019 at 1:34 PM, shrader said:

So much of it is mind-numbingly stupid.  The split bullet thing this week?

I'd have to think that was homage to Sam Raimi, especially the way it was shot.

20 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I'd have to think that was homage to Sam Raimi, especially the way it was shot.

Thanks, now I want to see Bruce Campbell on this show.

The split bullet thing this week?

its kind of funny.  (to me at least)

In the last month on Forged In Fire they actually had two different shows where they "split the bullet" when testing the strength of the weapons.  

I thought it was all BS until I saw it happen