Rashan Gary has torn labrum and will need surgery at some point

20 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Same reason shaq probably didn't - probably his agent hoping dr's dont see it and you can get through the draft process and maximize your value up front.  Having a post season surgery probably pushes him down boards as team's wont be certain they can be as much of a year 1 contributor.

Yeah - i still think he makes it in the first.  The last 2 major injury guys to fall like that were jaylon smith and myles jack that one year (both had more major injuries)- and both turned into solid pros.  Neither is a primary pass rusher though - which tends to provide more value.

That's true. But, there's about a half dozen pass rushers ranked in the top 50, and about a dozen total defensive linemen. I think there are a few guys who could move ahead of him on a lot of draft boards. And guys fall in the draft due to injury every year.

Edited by Rocky Landing

9 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I don't believe anything I hear 2 days before the draft. I want to see x-rays 

Could be a sham by the Patriots to draft him in the late first round.

Then.....oh my god it was just a bad bruise

Could be lupus?

1 minute ago, hemma said:

This many Bills fans hating on a guy feels like a wrong turn in progress, but I’ll never remember to check back in 3 years.

I keep thinking he’s going to Miami ... so may be no need to check back. Will see him plenty if he does.

• Sad 1