Question about Bills ticket availability

2 hours ago, The Virginian said:

Several of us Wyoming fans are planning a trip to Buffalo for the Denver at Buffalo game on November 24th.  What's the best way for us to get tickets together?  

If the ticket office does not have that many seats together, I'd use Stubhub or  NFL Ticket exchange.  They can both guarantee seats together. 

Are you guys coming from Wyoming? 

as a group head to where you want to sit and hand over your individual tickets (which will be a better seat) and ask the people there is they wouldn't mind moving so you can have this Family Reunion together...

or make up a some story that makes people feel they are being helpful...

i've gladly moved to let people sit together, my only refusal in life is the aisle seat on an airplane

3 hours ago, The Virginian said:

Several of us Wyoming fans are planning a trip to Buffalo for the Denver at Buffalo game on November 24th.  What's the best way for us to get tickets together?  

The group route is best if you dont care where you sit..group tickets will be in upper corners of the upper deck for the most part. Minimum 15 tickets.

Outside of that I highly recommend ticket exchange over StubHub can you see the exact seats that are open...some may be from the Bills directly and some may re resale, but you can see that all on one screen

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The group route is best if you dont care where you sit..group tickets will be in upper corners of the upper deck for the most part. Minimum 15 tickets.

Outside of that I highly recommend ticket exchange over StubHub can you see the exact seats that are open...some may be from the Bills directly and some may re resale, but you can see that all on one screen

NFL teams will put entire rows up top on Stubhub if available

Just now, row_33 said:

NFL teams will put entire rows up top on Stubhub if available

just saying when you are looking for a group of 15 and group tickets cannot be bought, ticketmaster ( ticketexchane) is a much better resource as you can say..okay 4 in this row, 4 in the row in front just off by a seat, and 7 in the next row two off..pretty close to all being together. And two of those may come from the Bills directly

Stub hub gives you rows, but not seat numbers, and usually not seats directly available from the club.

2 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

If the ticket office does not have that many seats together, I'd use Stubhub or  NFL Ticket exchange.  They can both guarantee seats together. 

Are you guys coming from Wyoming? 

Some from Wyoming, Colorado, and Virginia (me).

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

just saying when you are looking for a group of 15 and group tickets cannot be bought, ticketmaster ( ticketexchane) is a much better resource as you can say..okay 4 in this row, 4 in the row in front just off by a seat, and 7 in the next row two off..pretty close to all being together. And two of those may come from the Bills directly

Stub hub gives you rows, but not seat numbers, and usually not seats directly available from the club.

for certain franchises you get blocks and blocks of rows of tickets on Stubhub, the Bills are not nearly at this stage of decrepitude

the telltale sign is each row up is about $2 less and 1-30 are available in that row.

depressing to see it and what arrangements are made to squeeze an extra fee out of people.

38 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

I'm not sure of the number just yet.  A couple of the guys who said they would go are now grousing about the game being just before Thanksgiving.  I just know I'm driving up from Virginia.  So count on one.?

you should be okay unless they are steamrolling the NFL at that point, there won't be a big Denver caravan eating up 10,000 tickets