Carolina & Houston looking to trade up.

PIZ

16 minutes ago, eball said:

Fasten your seatbelts...I think Thursday is going to be fun.  I refuse to believe anything I've heard but I expect a lot of activity.

I don't believe you either. So much so that I am unfastening my seatbelt as we speak ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

No matter what happens, I look forward to the FIRE BEANE and OBD blows it again BUST threads... The overreaction of not trading or trading and not picking all the boards professional scouted draftees is always very entertaining 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have been on Carolina as a trade partner all year. Some think Dillard - I think it is for a pass rusher.

Houston it is definitely for a tackle. I suspect it is Dillard - the talk from Texas is that they absolutely love him.

I agree on Carolina and could see Atlanta too. In either scenario I’d be happy with a swap of 1s and their 2nd.

6 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

So if the Bills were to trade down with Carolina, swapping #9 for #16 and #47, do the Bills turn around and package their own 2nd rd pick (#40) and #47 to move back into the 1st round?

I'd be good with 16 and 20something. They'll still likely have at least one of the top OT's on the board, and more than likely a solid DE (Gary? Ferrell? Burns?) or DT (Wilkins?). 

And then they can use the 2nd pick on either a top WR, Fant, or whoever is left from above.