PIZ

Carolina & Houston looking to trade up.

I have been on Carolina as a trade partner all year. Some think Dillard - I think it is for a pass rusher.

Houston it is definitely for a tackle. I suspect it is Dillard - the talk from Texas is that they absolutely love him.

• Like (+1) 2

Fasten your seatbelts...I think Thursday is going to be fun.  I refuse to believe anything I've heard but I expect a lot of activity.

• Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, eball said:

Fasten your seatbelts...I think Thursday is going to be fun.  I refuse to believe anything I've heard but I expect a lot of activity.

I don’t believe you.

• Haha (+1) 10

16 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't believe you either. So much so that I am unfastening my seatbelt as we speak 😋

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

No matter what happens, I look forward to the FIRE BEANE and OBD blows it again BUST threads... The overreaction of not trading or trading and not picking all the boards professional scouted draftees is always very entertaining 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't believe you either. So much so that I am unfastening my seatbelt as we speak 😋

That's just what he wants you to do...  Then WHAMMO!!!

56 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have been on Carolina as a trade partner all year. Some think Dillard - I think it is for a pass rusher.

Houston it is definitely for a tackle. I suspect it is Dillard - the talk from Texas is that they absolutely love him.

I agree on Carolina and could see Atlanta too. In either scenario I’d be happy with a swap of 1s and their 2nd.

What would a trade down for both spots look like?  I hate doing math.

Trade down from #9 to #16 and target Christian Wilkins or TJ Hockinson.

Trade up from #40 and target Jerry Tillery/Jeffery Simmons or Noah Fant.

• Like (+1) 4

Just get N'Keal Harry on this team however it makes sense to do it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Since we already have a joined at the hip relationship with Carolina, if we trade down, I suspect it will be with them.

a houston trade would be sweet.  move down to last first , get 2 seconds and kick back the late 4th.  works perfectly on the trade chart .   if they even go by that anymore 

seems random now 

So if the Bills were to trade down with Carolina, swapping #9 for #16 and #47, do the Bills turn around and package their own 2nd rd pick (#40) and #47 to move back into the 1st round?

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Trade down from #9 to #16 and target Christian Wilkins or TJ Hockinson.

Trade up from #40 and target Jerry Tillery/Jeffery Simmons or Noah Fant.

Green Bay and Miami are in love with Christian Wilkins. If we want him we need to take him at #9.

6 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

So if the Bills were to trade down with Carolina, swapping #9 for #16 and #47, do the Bills turn around and package their own 2nd rd pick (#40) and #47 to move back into the 1st round?

I'd be good with 16 and 20something. They'll still likely have at least one of the top OT's on the board, and more than likely a solid DE (Gary? Ferrell? Burns?) or DT (Wilkins?). 

And then they can use the 2nd pick on either a top WR, Fant, or whoever is left from above. 

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I was channeling the late great Van Miller...

2 hours ago, eball said:

I’ll be in a full-blown harness with an ejector button.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

I would push all my chips in and call the bet..... takes a partner but you know Beane will be working the phone 

Wouldn’t be excited by Wilkins. I think he’ll be a solid, serviceable player, who will stick around the league for a nice career. I just don’t see special or spectacular, but I’m no scout.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, eball said:

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I don’t believe you.

I don't believe that you don't believe him.  I think this is all misdirection.

• Haha (+1) 1

Yes let’s move to 16.

There are a reported 15 blue chip prospects in this draft,so it would be just like the Bills to move to 16.

Of course, that number is subjective and there are alwYs reaches.

I hope we stay at 9 and pick any other position except for QB, RB and TE.

• Thanks! (+1) 1