What are your plans for watching the draft?

17 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Stay home and hide out in my "man cave" (a small office with my computer and TV).  We don't get the NFL Network, so I'm stuck with 
ESPN or Fox.

College gameday crew is on ABC. We’re gonna check that out for the sake of something new.  Lee coral could be entertaining for a bit if he’s there

I am getting together with my Giants friend, it's been a tradition.  Every year we bet a quality 6 pack per win- Bills wins vs Giants wins.  I have been drinking delicious beer the past 4 years or so thanks to the Bills and my friends poor team choice

Edited by Pete

Oooh, I had plans! I'm unemployed (happily so-- it won't last), and had a barstool all staked out at my local bar. There's a bunch of barflies there, who don't care about football, and they were going to give me the center stool in front of the TV, at which point Cindy (the bartender) was going to change the channel to the draft. Now, my eight-year-old son has a high grade fever, my wife has to go to a meeting, and the 12-year-old, responsible though she may be, can't really be saddled with a sick, vomiting, diarrhea-ing, fever-addled boy. Damn.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Meanwhile on WGR’s draft coverage Schopp and Bulldog are debating cauliflower vs lettuce 

I wish i was kidding 

Anyone who bothers listening to WGR for even a minute of draft coverage is not totally there.  I will flip between the 3 TV stations of coverage for the next three days.

On a related side note, I was surprised to see the cross promotion between the guys on the NFL Network & ESPN.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Meanwhile on WGR’s draft coverage Schopp and Bulldog are debating cauliflower vs lettuce 

I wish i was kidding 

You ever smell cauliflower? ? lettuce all day. So much more versatile.  

And to be fair, what more can you talk about at this point?  LFG!

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Naked, same as every year.

?

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Oooh, I had plans! I'm unemployed (happily so-- it won't last), and had a barstool all staked out at my local bar. There's a bunch of barflies there, who don't care about football, and they were going to give me the center stool in front of the TV, at which point Cindy (the bartender) was going to change the channel to the draft. Now, my eight-year-old son has a high grade fever, my wife has to go to a meeting, and the 12-year-old, responsible though she may be, can't really be saddled with a sick, vomiting, diarrhea-ing, fever-addled boy. Damn.

12 year old is PLENTY old...keep your plans..ya got a phone if he poops on the couch and it needs cleaned up

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

College Gameday is on ESPN! The song, the panel, the crowd.... ohhhh baby, it’s heaven for me. Like a fall Saturday!

Damn it..my highlight of the night for the last 18 years or whatever is is to grab a beer about 5:50, hit List, and watch PTI. They freaking put it on 209 today..no recording!!!!