Cards leaning towards Bosa?

29 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Good point.  I could see the Raiders doing it.  Trading Mack was crazy, I could see them trading up and justifying the picks needed as replacing Mack with #1 pick.    

I have the Raiders trading to 2 in my mock and taking Bosa 

• Like (+1) 2

I said this in another thread, but If they don’t trade back or draft Murray, then I have no idea what they were doing all offseason. 

I know theyre poorly run, but that would make them look really clueless. 

Why mess with Rosen’s confidence all offseason, as well as plant that seed of doubt in all his teammates minds (that Rosen may not be their guy)?

It can be justified/explained if they get a big haul of picks or if they draft Murray and move on from Rosen. Otherwise...?? 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I said this in another thread, but If they don’t trade back or draft Murray, then I have no idea what they were doing all offseason. 

I know theyre poorly run, but that would make them look really clueless. 

Why mess with Rosen’s confidence all offseason, as well as plant that seed of doubt in all his teammates minds (that Rosen may not be their guy)?

It can be justified/explained if they get a big haul of picks or if they draft Murray and move on from Rosen. Otherwise...?? 

Yup, all very good points.

• Like (+1) 1

I see the phins or redskins taking a 3rd flyer on Rosen but Arizona will wait till they are on the clock to gain the highest return as they can consider these other moves as well. Have you seen fitzmagic? Plus either of those teams can still have draft a qb and let him sit half a year to year if Rosen doesn't work out.

Cmon. Would the Cards let other teams know they are open to trading Rosen if they are not committed to Murray? This appears to be just posturing to see if another team likes Bosa enough to jump over the 49ers. Murray is going 1.otherwise the Cardinals front office deserves a statue from the Academy.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

hitler.jpg

Russia, Russia, Russia.

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Cmon. Would the Cards let other teams know they are open to trading Rosen if they are not committed to Murray? This appears to be just posturing to see if another team likes Bosa enough to jump over the 49ers. Murray is going 1.otherwise the Cardinals front office deserves a statue from the Academy.

Or a lot of people deserve a Cmon man for believing they would take Murray.  Its a great Troll job though.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RichEisenShow/status/1102989171470155776?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-19827336532527965988.ampproject.net%2F1904091426070%2Fframe.html

Edited by formerlyofCtown

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Won't rule it out.  Here's Kingsbury on Rosen:

Excuse my ignorance here, but is that really Kingsbury?  I only ask because I thought it was hilarious that the tv in the background showed Murray (I assume it was him), and he also says Josh is an “NFL QB.”  

3 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

Excuse my ignorance here, but is that really Kingsbury?  I only ask because I thought it was hilarious that the tv in the background showed Murray (I assume it was him), and he also says Josh is an “NFL QB.”  

Lol I think its Andy Holloway of Fantasy Footballers 

@andyholloway

Edited by Big Blitz

You know that they also have to be considering the fact that if they pass on Bosa, many believe he’s headed to SF at 2 who is in their division. Now not only did they take a risk on a tiny QB when they just traded up for a QB last year, but they still have no OL and Bosa coming at little Kyler 2x a year trying to prove them wrong for passing on him 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You know that they also have to be considering the fact that if they pass on Bosa, many believe he’s headed to SF at 2 who is in their division. Now not only did they take a risk on a tiny QB when they just traded up for a QB last year, but they still have no OL and Bosa coming at little Kyler 2x a year trying to prove them wrong for passing on him 

What is better for us, them taking Kyler or Bosa? I haven't really pondered it that much. My initial reaction is that it's better if they take Bosa

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sure but that will be the case no matter what they do at #1. 49ers are adding an elite defensive lineman no matter what and Arizona is not taking an offensive lineman at #1. If they are as high on Murray as people believe, they think he'll be able to get rid of the ball or evade Bosa/Quinnen/Allen.

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kyler Murray.jpg

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And while this report is out there...there are reports Cards are already negotiating with Murray.

How can anyone not love draft week?  It’s the greatest 

I'm of the firm belief that the NFL laid down the law with the Cardinals and told them to send mixed signals in order to increase drama and therefore ratings. 

• Like (+1) 1